💬 Review Kim Kardashian Hollywood

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,832 happy users since 2014.
Register

Heftychonk99

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Kim Kardashian Hollywood

An adventure game in which you build your way to stardom. You create your own character and complete various tasks to get you on the celebrity A list.

Review:
I've been playing this game for a while, and even though it's really addictive, it has some huge cons attached to it. First of all, you need energy to complete your tasks, which can take 1, 3 or 8 hours. It takes a lot of time to get all your energy back, sometimes even so long you won't be able to finish your task. I also think thay 8 hours for one task is way too long, you need to be occupied with the game for the entire time to complete your tasks. Another thing I don't like about the game (the thing that ended me up on this site in the first place) is that you have to pay for good stuff using K stars, and, of course, you barely get any K stars. You can get 10 a day by watching ads but this isn't nearly enough to get the nice stuff. It's not hard to play the game without them, it just makes it less fun.

Now that I've listed all the downsides, this game also has some fun things to it (otherwise i wouldn't be playing it of course) for someone who is into fashion, this game is nice. The items you get are nice and there are a lot of options! The design of the game also looks pretty. So besides it being another app trying to get into your wallet, it's pretty addictive and a fun way to waste some time

Would you recommend this to other users? Fot people who are into fashion i would recommend it, but i would also recommend getting a modded version so you don't have to deal with the annoying stuff

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐