💬 Review Kim Kardashian: Hollywood

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,340 happy users since 2014.
Register

serafinekkh

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Kim Kardashian: Hollywood

Kim Kardashian: Hollywood is a role-playing game by Glu Mobile, released in 2014. Live your Hollywood dreams and rise to fame and fortune! Features multiple customisation options, storylines, as well as new content regularly.

Review:
This is one of my favourite games I have played over the years. I love that there so many customisation options for your avatar: from face shape; skin colour, eyes, nose, lips, even eyebrows customisation! Apart from that, this games has endless amounts of clothing designs you can choose to buy/ earn from. One of my favourite part is that clothing are actually inspired by Kim Kardashian herself, so you can actually dress like her and live your dream as an A-list celebrity! Other than clothing being inspired by Kim Kardashian, they are also inspired by other celebrities too such as Selena Gomez and Lady Gaga.

Other than clothing, which is an essential part of the game, the other important part is the role-playing component, more specifically the storylines and exciting features that makes this game so addictive! The storylines are always nice to play as it is interesting, you can get to do reality shows, movies, modelling shows. It also has seasonal storylines too during Halloween, Christmas and new year for example. In addition, the game allows players to be their own entrepreneurs - you can own a wine vineyard, ski resort, theme parks, hotels and hair salon!
Being a celebrity, one also tends to follow their dating news too. In this game, you can have a taste of it through dating! Date fellow celebrities and advance high enough that wedding bells may ring soon and even the possibility of having a baby! And if babies are not to your tastes, you can adopt pets as well!

You might think this is all the game has to offer, but that's not all! It updates regularly (i.e. every month), bringing in new storylines, contents and features every update. It also has weekdays and weekend events that gives you the opportunity to win or earn exclusive clothing! This is definitely my favourite part of the game as it is always so enjoyable looking forward to what clothing the game has to offer every week and motivates me to continue playing this game as it is not boring at all!

Would you recommend this to other users? Yes! Yes! Yes!
If you are a fan of role playing games and dress up games, this is definitely the game for you! :D

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

deestasia

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
I have uninstalled this game many many times because i often find the gameplay boring and monotonous, but i always end up installing it again 😂 it's just too addictive... Your review sums it up perfectly~

Senseioinkface

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Lol.... fueling into the point that’s been made that millennials have no brain

serafinekkh

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
@deestasia thank you for the nice comments! 💕
yea sometimes the gameplay can be abit boring but I always find the clothing items to be worth chasing after! it is so true that it can be addicting!! :D

Mavin

⭐?️SBENNY MARSHAL?️⭐
Member for 6 years
I find it boring now...I follow up the updates though..to see if there's a mega update then I'll install it again.