kind suggestion

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,994 happy users since 2014.
Register

kashmalasaf

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
i have a kind suggestion for this forum. if one looks at the forum one shall be able to know that there are too much options or features in the display theme. so it is kind of a confusing display. just have a look at the display of my e commerce store it is so precise yet so attractive. it is my kind suggestion to change this display and keep only those features which are useful. believe me it will work better.

gingergod

In Love Lv4️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
That is a great idea love it 🍺 have an emoji beer on me 😇

gingergod

In Love Lv4️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
And enjoy your happy new forum day as well what wazit you were saying Hahaha that emoji beer goes strait to my head 😈

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
If there's anything in particular you suggest to hide/move, please let me know (with screenshots if possible) and I'll do my best to simplify it, even though our community is very feature rich, and hiding something would mean making it harder for people to use every unique feature we offer, so I'll evaluate if it's feasible or not.

MattJones

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
This site is the same as any new site you enter. It takes time to understand everything, but what do you expect, your new. Once you have been here a few times you can see how easy it is to navigate, even to the Sbenny Store. It does surprise ones self how some one who has been part of the community since the 3rd of December and is still at level 0 thinks they know best.
Kind regard

MsAngelWings

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 3 years
im sure it gets easer to understand the longer you are here :)