💬 Review King of Dragon Pass

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,959 happy users since 2014.
Register

chuchua

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: King of Dragon Pass

Link to the content on our site you're reviewing (optional): King of Dragon Pass + MOD

Text based game. Management of tribe. Survival and rpg like.

Review:
If you want a great time killer then this is one of the best game i recommend to anyone of you. It is text based game and your choices matters here. You manage a tribe and use every single resources inorder for it to survive. The goal is to survive and become the best tribe in the game. You will be given choices while playing and the state of your tribe depends on the results. Youll be stuck reading of many possible outcomes out of your choices and will be tempted to choice different options when given the chance again. Having a great artwork and a great background music and a very great stories you can explore throughout the game. Even if you die you can play again and choose another path for your tribe. You can become a sarcastic leader, a mean leader, a forgiving leader, a foolish one, a menacing one, a democratical ruler, a dictatorial one. Your choice. There are lots of characters, events, races, twists, heroes, monsters, fairyies and diety. The trading system here is very simple and complex at the same time. I suggest to build trading routes in the game and develope good relationship with the tribes early in the game. You can slowly build your army and improve their skills and streghts. Its funny to think that a mere soldier could become a hero in battle. Explore the map and conquer them all. Good luck.

Would you recommend this to other users? Of course i will recommend this game for the people who wish to become a leader in their life but not given a chance. Here you can test your skills in balancing your peoples desire over peoples need. It may be frustating sometimes that you end up with uncertain events that will spoil your game but that is what make this game even irresistible to play. Welp experience is the best teacher they say so the more you make mistake and end dying, the more you know what to dos and not dos. By the way you have your own set of advisers and counselors in the game. They will help you make your tribe prosperous. You can make your own hero out of them. But sometimes they do not help also. They have their own weaknesses bu beside that you still need them. Good luck and i hope you become a great conqueror. And lastly have fun!

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐