Mod apk Kingdom Adventurers v2.0.5 - Unlimited Diamonds Hack (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,903 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years

Kingdom Adventurers v2.0.5

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Debby

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 57 times

• Kingdom Adventurers is another great game from Kairosofti in which you will recover a kingdom that used to be the greatest from the very beginning. Gather a group of different heroes and start a battle against the invaders. The picturesque kingdom is plunged into darkness, because the evil powers seized it and turned it into ruins.

Features of Kingdom Adventurers for Android:

• Many characters to encounter during your journey
    • Exciting gameplay
    • Pixel graphics
    • Various locations to explore with many secrets and bosses

Create a mighty team to overcome this ominous fog. Hire warriors, magicians and many other heroes who want to achieve justice. Fight against your enemies, and develop the town during breaks. Open shops, schools and hotels. Train your own army, find allies and crush monsters. Can you bring back peace to this kingdom? Download now Kingdom Adventurers MOD APK for free, only at Sbenny.com

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• Unlimited Gems (they never decrease)
    No Cheat Detection

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Debby and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.kairosoft.android.kingdom_en

Ondiavari

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Still getting the same low quality when using diamonds to purchase items/people. Diamonds are unlimited yes but they're pretty much useless. Mod works as always so that's a plus! Thanks anyways Debby, I think this game is a lost cause.

Weezie91

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Keep getting this when I click on it. Any tips to bypass this fault?
Screenshot_20200113_163343_net.kairosoft.android.kingdom_en.jpg

Maju

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I'm still trying to figure out what makes the game notice the hack to make you only gain C grade items, but here's what I've done so far for not being find out (I'm now with 2 kingdoms on my game save, hope my theory is correct somehow):
- I never post my points on the game board.
- Don't visit the diamond shop
- Don't search for friends in game.
- Always plays without a Internet connection.

I don't know if what I do is fully correct, but I'm tired to have to start a new game save everytime they notice the hack XD, hope to have helped someone somehow.
Post automatically merged:

Still getting the same low quality when using diamonds to purchase items/people. Diamonds are unlimited yes but they're pretty much useless. Mod works as always so that's a plus! Thanks anyways Debby, I think this game is a lost cause.
If you're only receiving C grade items it's because Kairosoft put a feature on their games that, once they detect a hack in game, they "spoil" the game on purpose. You will need to reinstall and start a new kingdom if you want to have the other grades items/people with the unlimited diamonds...

Snaponlexus03

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
New here, love the game. Want an advantage so purchased the 90 SB for it. Uninstalled the original game and loaded the APK file " Kingdon Adventurers S-MOD v2.05.apk and installed it. While it finish the install and about to load the game after 100%, it pops up with a message saying " A software update is required. Please do not uninstall ", then when you click "Ok", it takes you to Google Play with Kingdom Adventurers and options are Uninstall or Open. But if you click Open, it goes back to the "Make sure this mod apk is safe" black screen. Am I missing something here? It's a pretty straight forward install, let me know please. Thanks in advance.

TomoyaKAI

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Well. The game do need update, im getting that too. All we can do is wait for the updated version. Also im gonna suggest it here yo apply a no ad patch using Lucky Patcher just for convenience

Well. The game do need update, im getting that too. All we can do is wait for the updated version. Also im gonna suggest it here yo apply a no ad patch using Lucky Patcher just for convenience

Even if thats true, having unlimited diamond does help. Once you reach your initial town hall level 7 and has done 2 screenshot you should have at least infinite 780 diamonds, enough to do a 10 rolls of the item lotto and furniture lotto. With that, your guaranteed to get at least 2~3 A stuffs. "Buying" the ancient stuffs in the menu also gives you the ability to have 2% discount on all diamond transactions so a little bit more free diamonds and you can do 10 job recruits. Another thing to note is if this statement is true, i wont be able to get an s rank pirate on my 5th try of the diamond roll. In conclution, i doubt kairosoft hedges their pay-to-win in any way. Another thing to say to this is ive played their plane game a lot and got some OP planes that i got bored. Ive also played other kairosoft games but most of em domt have the pay-to-win stuffs like ninja village, the high school maker one and i think the ramen one too

Last edited:

Snaponlexus03

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years

Even if thats true, having unlimited diamond does help. Once you reach your initial town hall level 7 and has done 2 screenshot you should have at least infinite 780 diamonds, enough to do a 10 rolls of the item lotto and furniture lotto. With that, your guaranteed to get at least 2~3 A stuffs. "Buying" the ancient stuffs in the menu also gives you the ability to have 2% discount on all diamond transactions so a little bit more free diamonds and you can do 10 job recruits. Another thing to note is if this statement is true, i wont be able to get an s rank pirate on my 5th try of the diamond roll. In conclution, i doubt kairosoft hedges their pay-to-win in any way. Another thing to say to this is ive played their plane game a lot and got some OP planes that i got bored. Ive also played other kairosoft games but most of em domt have the pay-to-win stuffs like ninja village, the high school maker one and i think the ramen one too
Awesome, thanks alot. I'll apply the Lucky Patcher and wait until it works. This morning it did go through like normal and I was able to start the game. I played for about 30 minutes until I had to go to work. So I thought before I go to work, I'll log out and re-open it and it went back to the " A software update is required. Please do not uninstall ". I'll just wait and try again another time or day.

freetoplaygameR

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
not working for me anymore. requires version 2.06. please update @Debby . Thanks in advance.

not working for me anymore. requires version 2.06. please update @Debby . Thanks in advance.

Duplicate post unintended. website took too long to respond so I tap back to cancel but somehow it doubled my post.

Last edited:

TomoyaKAI

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
This file takes a tad too long to update. I hope the next update would be at least 2 to 3 or even 4 revision higher than this version so we could enjoy it longer before another update. Unless someone here in sbenny is a kaitosoft mole and keeps telling them a mew hack has been made for said game and then kairosoft response by updating the game, then the community hacks the update, and its an endless cycle of looped hacks and updates.

goodthedog

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
VIP
Member for 8 years
sad mroe then 10 days still no update

Status
Not open for further replies.