Mod apk King's Raid v3.19.1 - No Skill Cooldown, MP Hack & Easy Win (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,074 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
King's Raid v3.19.1 - No Skill Cooldown, MP Hack & Easy Win (updated)

Name of the game: King's Raid

Version: 3.19.1

Root needed? No: you can play and install this app without root permissions.

Internet required? Yes: you need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

Game Description:
King's Raid is a new wonderful online Role Playing game for Android with many characters and based on team battles. Each hero has got unique skills to cast during the battle to easily defeat your enemy but be careful, enemies can cast skills against you as well so be prepared to resist or you'll be defeated!
At sbenny.com, you can also download the MOD APK of King's Raid for free so what are you waiting for? Get this awesome game now!

Google Play Store Link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.vespainteractive.KingsRaid
MOD Features:
No Skill Cooldown
Skills do not consume any MP

Notes: I don't think adding 1 Hit Kill or God Mode is needed here. The game is already fairly too easy this way, and should also be anti-ban. Enjoy it.

YouTube Video:

Installation Instructions:
Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

Credits to: Debby

Download Link(s):
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 38 times

Ferz

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
VIP
Member for 7 years
THANK YOU SO MUCH!

STEELSKY

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
Very nice. One problem I have had is that I am unable to initiate special event content. I can start a dragon Raid, or guild raid but when it's done I get an error message that the network is offline and receive no rewards . Installing the playstore version works fine. Its not a big deal for casual play but the raids are how you get the end game gear.

AntooRaya

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Just asking, can we shop using LP?
I just got to 6th chapter n my phone is not rooted, so i dont to risk starting it all over again to try if LP is working.

Btw thx, it works great.

Status
Not open for further replies.