📊 Rate My Graphic Kirito from Sword Art Online

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,117 happy users since 2014.
Register

MsAngelWings

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 3 years
this is great i love the detail and the realness of it you did a great job love it foxy!!🦊 :love: 💯 🤩🏅🎊🎊🎊🎉🎉🎉

rachelz

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
Hi!! I love this, its really good!
If I'd give you any critique, I'd probably tell you to look from behind in the paper (against the light) to check for any mistakes. Also you can probably try checking your drawing from a distance (like, tag it to a wall then back up like 4 steps) to see if the thumbnail is good!
these steps are really good for traditional artists (ofc there might be more current ones, these are what I used to do when I made traditional art lol) to check if there's something in your control that you can change~
Though I really like the way you use your materials as well!

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
Hi!! I love this, its really good!
If I'd give you any critique, I'd probably tell you to look from behind in the paper (against the light) to check for any mistakes. Also you can probably try checking your drawing from a distance (like, tag it to a wall then back up like 4 steps) to see if the thumbnail is good!
these steps are really good for traditional artists (ofc there might be more current ones, these are what I used to do when I made traditional art lol) to check if there's something in your control that you can change~
Though I really like the way you use your materials as well!
Thanks for the suggestions . I do look at my art from a distance, gives an overall whether the ratios are nice or not.

Welp, I drew some other stuff as well, you'll probably find them around, in this very same graphics section :)