💬 Review Knives Out (2019)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,950 happy users since 2014.
Register

Song32

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 7 years
Name of the movie you are reviewing: Knives Out (2019)

Harlan Thrombey (Christopher Plummer) a well-renowned crime novelist died just after his 85th birthday. It's up to detective Benoit Blanc (Daniel Craig) to investigate the mystery of Thrombey's demise.

Review:
Alright, first of all, you may love or hate the director Rian Johnson because of his creative decisions with The Last Jedi but I will tell you this. Don't be too salty with what he did because he nails this one out of the park. The casting for this movie is crazy. They got James Bond (Daniel Craig), Captain America (Chris Evans), Laurie Strode (Jamie Lee Curtis and a whole lot more.

It's really a fresh movie if you're already sick of remakes and live actions. It feels like a classic murder mystery movie. It pumps up your brain to figure out who did what but its written differently unlike the classic mystery movie like sherlock where you get clues and you figure out who did it, hard to explain without spoiling it but when you watch this one you will get what I mean. It's really well thought out and you will be second-guessing yourself because of how they wrote this movie. The cast performance is amazing, well it's really not that hard to believe because of the God tier of actors and actresses they got. Daniel Craig not having a British accent in this one and Captain America talking sh*t ("language") is really nice. It's the perfect amount of comedy and suspense where you get to laugh but not too much that you will get distracted on what's really important. Overall I really recommend this film. Really well written with a grade A cast.

Would you recommend this to other users? Yes

Rating(1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐