Know any game like choice of games?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,325,818 happy users since 2014.
Register

DougnutknowU

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
I'm a very lazy person so I'm here again trying to find games like choice of games LLC the main reason I need a list is I cannot any longer wait for them to release new games and I was too bored right now that I finish reading some books.

Could you guys give a list of games like cog LLC and hog LLC I want to read and play the same time which this kind of game gave me.

(I cannot use my browser properly I mean I cannot it's very glitchy and I f I use GChrome it's worst on downloading stuffs).

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
I mean there's a list of choice of game and hosted game here. There's also one like Delight Game and Magium. Or maybe something like BitLife?

DougnutknowU

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
I mean there's a list of choice of game and hosted game here. There's also one like Delight Game and Magium. Or maybe something like BitLife?

Thanks for the quick reply mr. Bloodsmith but unfortunately I read all of cog and hog games that listed there including the the latest one "sword of Slayer" hah now that you give me new option I will try delight games then.

Nyx

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
If you are looking for reading+playing combo, how about PC ones? If what you said above is true, you sure read alot then. Surely, Samurai of Hyuga series too. Remember the observation and deduction part? Well, there's a game that has recently been released. It's called 'Eva Reynes' by Potatobrain Games. It has a detective theme and I guess, can be called as a choice game because what you choose matters (ALOT, this game itself says its truly sadistic) I dunno if you like detectives but most of my recommendations will be related to it XD coz I am a huge fan. But for now, this game will suffice.

DougnutknowU

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
If you are looking for reading+playing combo, how about PC ones? If what you said above is true, you sure read alot then. Surely, Samurai of Hyuga series too. Remember the observation and deduction part? Well, there's a game that has recently been released. It's called 'Eva Reynes' by Potatobrain Games. It has a detective theme and I guess, can be called as a choice game because what you choose matters (ALOT, this game itself says its truly sadistic) I dunno if you like detectives but most of my recommendations will be related to it XD coz I am a huge fan. But for now, this game will suffice.
Thanks for the reply Nyx definitely I would gonna try the recommendation the good thing is I found an awesome one to which is the latest released of the company who made another interactive horror Adventure game "Until Dawn" I will gonna find a way to play the other one "Man of Medan" I found lots of video of it on YouTube I find it really interesting.