Kpopers unite

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,219 happy users since 2014.
Register

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
First of all I'm sorry for your loss (in case it made your heart break as well)
Well I don't understand Korean but I love kpop... I don't usually communicate with the fans and it's really fine by me lolol, also I've been a fan of IU for 7/8 years now and that's about it. Can't stan groups although I have some favorite bands~

axelleviii

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Active User
Member for 4 years
i like lots of kpop songs but i don't generally follow the bands too closely. my favorites are BIGBANG, VIXX, and BTS, but i will listen to anything that's catchy!

Cholee

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 4 years
I'm still in a shock state, not long after sulli fx case, there we have go hara kara, what kind of bully these idol been through by their haters? Sorry if my post out of topic
9450931_20190507074712.gif

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
I'm still in a shock state, not long after sulli fx case, there we have go hara kara, what kind of bully these idol been through by their haters? Sorry if my post out of topic View attachment 43541
I'm actually starting to question the trainees...how much is your dream worth it? I mean of course it's worthy but we're talking about a terrible industry here! (Same thing goes w Hollywood) To leave your life and become an idol is just... scary..

Cholee

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 4 years
I'm actually starting to question the trainees...how much is your dream worth it? I mean of course it's worthy but we're talking about a terrible industry here! (Same thing goes w Hollywood) To leave your life and become an idol is just... scary..
it's a cutthroat entertainment industry, either you go high or you go broke 🥶
9450931_20190507074712.gif

Jovie20

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Take a guess from my profile photo 😅
I love KR&B AND K-HipHop but I stopped mainly because I learned about slave contracts and also cuz the music got repetitive and boring (plz don't kill me😂)

Carsye

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Take a guess from my profile photo 😅
I love KR&B AND K-HipHop but I stopped mainly because I learned about slave contracts and also cuz the music got repetitive and boring (plz don't kill me😂)
I get you.. they even control how much and what they eat. They should take care and love their artists, but for the industries they are just another number :(

Cholee

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 4 years
Umm i feel guilty for leading this thread into the darkside of kpop, surely there is something good within them. Guys, you're supposed to comment about your opinion regarding the music. Any positive comments will do, isn't it your intention dear @Carsye ?
Um what can i say? My condolences for Sulli and Goo Hara. Stay healthy, stay positive. Have a nice day.

Carsye

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Umm i feel guilty for leading this thread into the darkside of kpop, surely there is something good within them. Guys, you're supposed to comment about your opinion regarding the music. Any positive comments will do, isn't it your intention dear @Carsye ?
Um what can i say? My condolences for Sulli and Goo Hara. Stay healthy, stay positive. Have a nice day.
You are right, fans should support their bands as much as they can. Give a chance to the new ones, keep supporting those bands that lost a member...
Even with the ups and downs, we should stay united towards a better future.

Kaffadel

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
I feel bad for those idols, they are so high-expected to be godlike, cant even make slightest mistake or it could ruin their career massively :cry:

treki009

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 4 years
I love tvxq, jyj, exo, snsd, sj, nct, infinite, zea, etc. well, I always feel sad every time someone in my biased group leave 😭 we can't do anything about it, they're human too, all we can do is respect their decision & be supportive about it ☺