Last Movie You Watched

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,064 happy users since 2014.
Register

MissTopaz

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
I watched: Godzilla vs. Kong; then Raya and the last dragon, both get a 10/10 rating 😃

TheKingOfLimbo

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 4 years
Commenting again because I like talking about movies.

The last two films I've watched are Promising Young Woman (8/10) and Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me (9/10). Both were so fun.

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
Spiderman :- far from home
Rating:- 9/10 (pretty good one, I rarely watch movies but this one was an epic)

MissTopaz

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thunder Force: 8/10 It's quite good for a superhero comedy film, something to enjoy watching (y)😃

h4nselmanZel

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Mortal Kombat: 7/10
I watch a lot of movies 😅😁
@MissTopaz
can it be that they coincidentally mean the MK of the now last release of the year 21 I think? with cole young.
yes if then the, then I join their statement, and also confirm my last strip, MortalK. was...
since the film/plot/idea has now been shot too how many times and I find the film from part to part aufw#rz always a bit better,
I give this time 9/9 rating.
Definitely a Must Have Seen for this year....
gr33tz

player100

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
I just watched Terminator: Dark Fate. It wasn't that bad, I'd probably give it a 6 out of 10.

Jiny

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thunder Force: 8/10 It's quite good for a superhero comedy film, something to enjoy watching (y)😃
I saw Thunder Force too! It was entertaining to watch, but not very memorable. It was 6.5/10 for me.

The last movie I saw was Over The Moon (2020). I'd give it an 8.5/10. It's a beautifully animated musical, perfect for a family movie. It also has Phillipa Soo, who originally played Eliza in Hamilton. The singing was amazing.

rachelz

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
Yesterday I watched Heathers, the cult film. Very interesting and different from what I am used to watch xD
I really liked it, though it was a bit too under developed for my taste. Might give a chance to the TV show or the musicals next :dicapriolaugh:
Rating: 7/10 :coffee:

agarriberri

Bond. Jack Bond.
Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Active User
Member for 5 years
The Hunt for Red October. A classic.

Zavier90

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Last movie I watched was Iron man. Excellent movie I ever watched. I was using logitech headset to watch because currently I am on work and its very useful for handle conference calls.

Nphirea Valrean

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
The last movie I watched was Van Helsing (2004). It was a good movie. I enjoyed some parts like the action sequence. I wasn't a fan of the pacing of the plot, though. It felt like all the information was compressed and I found myself getting confused at some point. Overall, I still enjoyed it. I give it a 6/10