Leeches

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,737 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

DougnutknowU

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years

crazycupcake

✭ DatingSim Lover ✭
Member for 6 years
Tbh there's nothing the staff can do about it i think :(
Except if they knew those leeches SBenny account then they can ban them but there's no way to achieve that isn't it?
The only way we the community can do to support the modders is just to report those leeches on the website where they uploaded the stolen apps and try not to do the same thing.

Last edited:

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
There are high chances I can find the author who leeched it, just sent me the download link via PM when you find something like this on external sites :) In this specific case, I can see it's a release from 2018 which also can't be downloaded from that site, so I'd say it's not a threat, but if you find something else (and maybe more recent), please don't hesitate to get back to me via private conversation and I'll take care of it :) Thank you!

Phytoplankton

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 6 years
Yeah and not only sir @Axiom, lots of my ACOM mods are leached too!

thats why I no longer give out ACOM Unlocked only MODs no matter how much people request us.!

@Axiom you too sir please dont give out ACOM unlocked only!

crazycupcake

✭ DatingSim Lover ✭
Member for 6 years
Yeah and not only sir @Axiom, lots of my ACOM mods are leached too!

thats why I no longer give out ACOM Unlocked only MODs no matter how much people request us.!

@Axiom you too sir please dont give out ACOM unlocked only!
Umm... i know is is out of topic but what does ACOM stands for? o_O?

DougnutknowU

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
There are high chances I can find the author who leeched it, just sent me the download link via PM when you find something like this on external sites :) In this specific case, I can see it's a release from 2018 which also can't be downloaded from that site, so I'd say it's not a threat, but if you find something else (and maybe more recent), please don't hesitate to get back to me via private conversation and I'll take care of it :) Thank you!
I'll definitely will

Status
Not open for further replies.