💬 Review Legend Of Zelda

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,719 happy users since 2014.
Register

TMCDRIP

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Legend Of Zelda

The content of ledgend of zelda is explore, explore the world around you and discover your past and discover new great ways to defeat your enemies. Adventure, adventure and discover the world around you by unlocking towers scattered around the world and, adventure out to find shrines that help you defeat Ganon. Combat, the combat is neverending fun, by finding weapons, finding bows, and fighting enemies tougher than you, it's thrilling and exhausting all at the same time, either by dying over and over again ,until finally you defeat your enemy at last, only to find that you broke most of your weapons, shields, and bows just to defeat the enemy ,but the enemy drops a very powerful shield, sword, and bow and did I mention that there's even more by being able to defeat you enemies by your surroundings, and the powers you unlock progressing through the game,

Review:
My review was an experience I wish I could play again, all by playing as a 117 year old elf that needs to slay ganon to save zelda and to slay any... or I mean most enemies that cross his path,even if its goblins other strange humans, monsters, or even a half horse and half hairy human.The adventure took ages just to craft the perfect foods the would heal me, to find many shrines just to have more stamina or health, and weapons to find and break after many hits, shields to help me defend my self, or bows to defeat my enemies from afar, for it just to break, and the arrows just for me to shoot and miss... After all of that suffering one of the most best games I've ever played and will miss playing. Oh yeah we aren't at 200 words yet I am, and yeah I forgot to mention the exploration of the game was just breathtaking, just because I would explore to find more sand,mountains, snow, hills and to find amazing designs and details of the world or animals and equipment, just exploring was thrill because you never knew that you could go over here or over there without dying,it is a obstacle crossing mountains without running out of stamina or, when it rains being unable to climb or getting struck by lightning and having to go through that again...Oh...my... goodness the clothing, the clothing is amazing by it either helping to by climbing by it protecting you from the hot,from the cold or for it to have a random cool powerup or being able to upgrade from a fairy fountain that was expensive but worth it. Sooo, yeah that was my amazing experience with the game.

Would you recommend this to other users? I reccomend the game, if you have a switch or have money, I promise you you won't regret it, whatsoever.

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐