💬 Review Legion (2010)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,271 happy users since 2014.
Register

ZenoniaLvr

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
Name of the movie you are reviewing: Legion (2010)

A group of strangers find themselves trapped in a diner in the middle of a dessert and fighting for their lives after being surrounded by possessed humans. Their only salvation lies with Michael, who's priority is to protect the unborn child of the diner's waitress.

Review:
A thrilling action horror film by Scott Steward and co-written by Stewart and Peter Schink.
Michael (played by Paul Bettany) an Archangel who came down to Earth and cut off his wings in order to defy a command from god and instead do what he was taught to do. He then went to the diner where many things will happen.
The place where the main action happens are in a diner called Paradise Falls near the edge of Mojave Dessert. The owner of the diner Bob Hanson (played by Dennis Quaid); his son Jeep (played by Lucas Black); Percy (played by Charles Dutton), the short-order cook and the pregnant waitress, Charlie (played by Adrianne Palicki) are all there.
Before things went down, Kyle a single father who came from Los Angles unfortunately drop by for some gas. While Howard and Sandra Anderson with their daughter Audrey were already inside the diner waiting for their car to be fixed.
These unfortunate people found themselves isolated after suddenly getting no response from TV nor cellphones and when a creepy grandma came in, things get worst But that wasn't the end, after Michael came, all hell break loose.

Legion is by far on of the first film that influenced me about loving horror fantasy genre. I could have sworn I got nonstop goosebumps after that creepy grandma came. Not to mention when the scene where those 'things' came, I was pissing my pants for them. The only thing I kind of didn't like is how the antagonist weren't given that much of a background in my opinion anyways. But the rest is good!

Would you recommend this to other users? Highly recommended. PG for kids as there are some blood and it's pretty scary for them to have bad dreams. I felt like this one is another underappreciated and underrated film, people need to see this. Also really wished that it has a sequel, so sad.

Rating(1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐