Mod apk LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 - MOD APK

Does it work?

• 5/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

D3T0X

🖥 Senior Developer | Porting VN's from PC
From the Hell
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Member for 3 years
Title: LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 - MOD APK

💾 Name of the game: LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4

⌛️ Version: ADRENO v1.0.6

Root needed? No

📡 Internet required? No

Game Description:
Play as Harry, Ron, Hermione and many more as you explore Hogwarts and engage in countless hours of gameplay spread across 40+ levels based on the Harry Potter books and movies. Based on the first four Harry Potter books and movies, LEGO® Harry Potter: Years 1-4 builds on the foundations of previous LEGO® video games by offering a mix of fun, accessible gameplay and light-hearted humor – appealing to all ages. Players can explore the wizarding world and feel as though they are at Hogwarts.

Features:

• The Events of Harry Potter’s First Four Years at Hogwarts – LEGO® style! – including the Triwizard Tournament, the Quidditch World Cup, the Basilisk battle in the Chamber of Secrets, the encounter with Aragog and the face-to-face confrontation with Voldemort himself.

• Intuitive Touch-Screen Controls – take complete control over your character to explore, solve puzzles and duel.

• An Authentic Harry Potter Experience, including iconic locations like Diagon Alley, the Forbidden Forest, the village of Hogsmeade and Hogwarts castle – a grand, immersive 3-D environment and one of the largest, most detailed LEGO® game locations ever built.

• Play as over 100 characters – including Harry Potter, Ron Weasley, and Hermione Granger.

• Attend Hogwarts – cast spells, mix potions, fly on broomsticks and complete hundreds of magical tasks to earn points.

• Character Customization – using hundreds of different LEGO® Harry Potter pieces.

• Classic LEGO® Humor – enjoy the characteristic comedic LEGO® ‘twist’ on events from the fiction.

• Endless Replayability – use ‘Freeplay’ to discover areas of gameplay not accessible in Story Mode.

• Collectables – pick up a huge variety of items throughout the game.

Google Play Store Link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wb.goog.legohp1
🔮MOD Features:
--MODIFIED SAVE GAME---

Full Paid APK
Money MOD
All Characters & Extras Unlocked

YouTube Video:
😥 This gameplay hasn't been recorded yet. If you would like to thank D3T0X for this release, record your gameplay and share it here. You'll also gain SB Points!

⚙️Installation Instructions:
Download both APK and GAME CACHE files. To install the APK file just tap on it after making sure to uninstall your game first (if already installed). Then extract the GAME CACHE archive to sdcard/android/obb/ and you're done!

Video Tutorial:

MOD Author: D3T0X

Download Link(s):
You need to login to access this hidden content.
Click HERE to Register/Login
Downloaded 217 times

Last edited:
Did you know? You can play this app on your PC, too! Click here to Play 😎

17salazar

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 3 years
Thank you!

ritodg

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
Let's do it!! Thanks a lot , nice!

SaddLucy

In Love Lv4️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 3 years
Thank you! ^^

nanajin

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 2 years
Thank you so much .
:inlovedroid:

domipi

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 3 years
OMG I'll try this! I didn't realize there's a mobile version Yay! Thanks!

D3T0X

🖥 Senior Developer | Porting VN's from PC
From the Hell
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Member for 3 years

WicCaesar

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 3 years
I love this game!

Beenads

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 3 years

ryladante

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 3 years
Oh yeah Hogwarts, here I come!

domipi

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 3 years
Hmm, I unlocked the download link and tried downloading it several times, but I guess the file was too big for my internet that it stopped downloading the obb file halfway. When I went back to this thread to get the download link again, it says that I need to unlock it again?

So I just wasted my 25sb? ;_; Does it do this with each update on any original post by the thread owner?

Also, if I may suggest in the future, would it be possible to include how big the files are outside the download link box, please? I realize this is beyond the thread owner's control, so I'll go ahead and tag @Sbenny

Thanks in advance.

Cjtheri420

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years

MoonyWb

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years

Ewapotranspiracja

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years

Corson666

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 4 years
thanks for this MOD

ritodg

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
Thanks a lot one more time

AntFuze

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
It works, but all my characters are white with white squares beneath them and everything else is black. The only reason I can see where to go is some walls are brown.

Wani

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 3 years

Csg86

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 3 years
Thank you so much :) great contribution

LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 - MOD APK was released by D3T0X and 11059 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 - MOD APK at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.

Thread currently viewed by: 0 users and 1 guests.

Change Language
EnglishFrenchGermanItalianPortugueseRussianSpanish
Please note this is still an English speaking community, so please keep writing in English only, thank you!.