💬 Review Lenovo A7000 Review

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,201 happy users since 2014.
Register

canturk321

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Reviewed Device: Lenovo A7000

Description
Lenovo A7000 is a 2015 model phone which is 5.5 inch and 8mm thick. It has 8MP camera on the back and 5MP on the front. And also, now pretty old 1.5GHz MediaTek processor. İt has 4,87GB's of internal storage altough you can only afford 2GB of apps in it. Have been using it for 5 years now.

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Things I like
-The back camera and the focus are very nice, have gotten pretty neat shots so far. The camera effects are olsa great different light settings etc.

-Dolby Atmos that is installed in is an amazing feature that makes listening songs a great experience. It has manual and automatic settings you can arrange for watching film or listening to music.

-It is a pretty sturdy phone. Despite being through a lot of crashes it didn't flinch.

Things I don't like
- Internal storage is a lot problem, you can't download more than 2GB's of things, which if we dont count necessary apps a phone should have, you have 1 GB of place left. An SD card is a must have. Altough even if you have an SD card it still is a lot of problem downloading from Play Store which can't directly download to the SD card directly so you keep getting the device is full message. You have to keep micromanaging it.

- The proccessor is really old now so you won't ve able to play most 3d high graphic games. For emulators I can play nds,gameboy and ps1(haven't tried all the games) simulators rather smooth but 3ds and Wii simulators are out of it's league. So there is that restriction.

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Verdict
I'd easily reccommend this phone to people. Even though it's proccessor is limiting i have had my share of fun with a lot of non 3d games. And camera is great if you her yourself an SD card along with it is fun to go outside and taking photos. Dolby makes listening experience great so you can have some great music with your headphones. And overall using of the phone is neat accessing and opening apps. Also it is pretty cheap.