Let's post our real names here!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,775 happy users since 2014.
Register

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
With the meaning behind them (if any)

My real name is Anshuman Vashisth (it's a pretty hard name even by Indian standards, Anshuman means the sun god, and Vashisth was one of our god's (Lord Rama's) teacher. It's spoken as un (as in unstable)-shoe-ma(the way people refer to their mother)-n(almost sounds like nah)
Va(wah)-shis(shhh-is)-th(as in thanks)

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 4 years
Kasami is made to be Kasami.
This is the thing only myself will understand.
The real me isn't matter but I didn't create Kasami to make myself feels better.

I live up to the ideal that someone should not try and be someone else. And me, I'm not a nice person even though how the acts of the people around me shows I'm much better, disappointment is all I brings.
So, as much as I want to be a "good person", I realized that my worse nature will just rise up again, so I made Kasami to take the "better part" of me, let the rest stay where it belongs.
Kasami isn't a nickname, it isn't me.

Right now, Kasami is the one typing. Myself is just one of "that person" whom Kasami hate so much.

I'm sorry to if it's overly dramatic, you don't need to worry about me, you shouldn't be worry. Kasami is Kasami, and I'll ask you readers a favor, to treat her like a Kasami, not like someone sitting behind the screen with too much secrets to share.
I do have too much secrets and feel really guilty for caring about it more, so please, don't ask.

Kasami will take it fully from here...
I'm not a religious person but isn't that a bit too much for a name, Anshuman? 😗 No offenses, maybe it's for honor gods and stuffs but what do I know? 🥴

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
I feel you....

I, too have secrets that I don't want to be shared (altho they are not too mature either, like, I hate horror movies, I have many nightmares, but I don't smoke, drink or stuff, when I watched 'alien', I couldn't sleep comfortably).

Truth is, I both like and dislike my name, I like it cause I believe in God and the complex name makes me unique, and dislike it coz I would rather have simpler names. But we'll, I can't change it, so I am gonna go with the flow.

Also, don't expect me to be a priest, magician, or something near that, I am as real as you are, as real as everybody is. But, it feels good, it makes me feel unique, like I am one of a kind. Also, feel lucky to be yourself, and not a shadow of someone's greatness.

One last thing, don't judge a person by the way they speak, e.g. I write many fun things here, but I am actually a pessimistic person.

P.S:- what's a kasami anyway? (It rhymes well with wasabi)

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 4 years
I feel you....

I, too have secrets that I don't want to be shared (altho they are not too mature either, like, I hate horror movies, I have many nightmares, but I don't smoke, drink or stuff, when I watched 'alien', I couldn't sleep comfortably).

Truth is, I both like and dislike my name, I like it cause I believe in God and the complex name makes me unique, and dislike it coz I would rather have simpler names. But we'll, I can't change it, so I am gonna go with the flow.

Also, don't expect me to be a priest, magician, or something near that, I am as real as you are, as real as everybody is. But, it feels good, it makes me feel unique, like I am one of a kind. Also, feel lucky to be yourself, and not a shadow of someone's greatness.

One last thing, don't judge a person by the way they speak, e.g. I write many fun things here, but I am actually a pessimistic person.

P.S:- what's a kasami anyway? (It rhymes well with wasabi)
It would be cool if you're a magician though, FIRE! Burn 2020 to the ground! xD
"Kasami"? It's literally just a come up name, I didn't think of it much. Someone point out that it sounds quite Japan, and I guess they're right 😂
Like I said, I'm pretty boring 😙

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
disappointment is all I brings
Aah, same goes to me.
Myself is just one of "that person" whom Kasami hate so much
You hate yourself? I mean, I like myself cause I am the only person who understands myself, in my country, you are worth only if you are either a doctor or an engineer, but I wanna be a manga writer ( I daydream of it a LOT, but I don't let this out), even decided the plot, the main characters, and the opening the anime adaptation will have (yes, imma goin mad), still, I will become an engineer, cause that's the only way you can live respectfully here. Only myself can understand that (even my parents don't know about it). And I gotta strive hard coz my grades are not up to their standards. That's what I like about this forum. You have to be what you have to be in real life, but here, you can be who you really are.

Sorry for speaking so much, my thoughts were just flowing thru my fingers.

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
Good its easy to pronounce for me though and sounds pretty easy to say to me

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
Good its easy to pronounce for me though and sounds pretty easy to say to me
Indians are the best tongue twisters out there. "Angrezi me itni alag aawazein nahi hain." (means:- There are not as many base voices in english as in hindi)

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Member for 5 years
My real name is...

Mark

Normal people would probably spell that name with the letter "C" instead of the letter "K" (Marc).
While the letter "A" on the username is the first letter of my surname.

BlueRozes

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
My real name is Vladimir.
Nothing interesting, I think.
"Vlad" is like being a lord. "Mir" is the world. Maybe it's Lord of the World. Not bad as for name... Like a small cute deus😊

agarriberri

Bond. Jack Bond.
Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Active User
Member for 5 years
Matheus Agarriberri Pinheiro. Gift of God as well.

starbl00d

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 7 years
Holy crap.
I'm Diana, and my mom named me after a character on General Hospital. Diana is also Artemis, goddess of the moon and of the hunt