Let's talk about Anime😊😊

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,322,702 happy users since 2014.
Register

Xanzh

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Haha, unfortunately I haven't started watching that yet but that's what all my friends were talking about. Maybe I should definetely start thos weekend. What are your thoughts about Shield Hero?

Xanzh

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Right😂 , I've heard it has very "explicit" scenes in it 😂. I've waited years for the anime adaptation of Shield Hero cuz I really liked the manga.Have you watch any other Isekai like Kono Suba, ReZero and Log Horizon?

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
I think the new batch of anime we got was pretty awesome.
Slime, is basically a generic isekai type and that was the charm, it's 'generic-ness' consider other isekai genre we got always have a twist that it become a troop on its own (Konosuba craziness, Re:Zero despair, etc)
Goblin Slayer is...dark approach of fantasy genre, not as dark as Berserk, but still dark nonetheless.
Rising of Shield Hero is probably one of my favorite just because the sheer satisfaction alone when the MC will eventually got his revenge to those bastard and thot, just a sheer anticipation is enough.
And Dororo is a very unique one, just because it was a very classic anime that got reincarnate into one masterpiece.

Wise Librarian

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Forget the manga, I read the entire Web novel and enjoyed it. Granted there was a bit of filler but it still was an impressive read. If you're patient, enjoy reading and don't mind spoiling yourself, I suggest reading it.
Post automatically merged:

To add to your list, if you enjoy a good romance comedy, I suggest Kaguya sama wa Kokuraseitai. Just try it:)Trust me

Xanzh

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I agree with everything used said, but I haven't watched Dororo yet, though I have a copy of the series so I might watch it soon.

I'm also subscribe to Black Clover, the anime progresses slow at first but the latest episodes are really good!! I'm still waiting for the Boku no Hero movie to be available in our country.

UnitChiyo

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
I'm pretty old school when it comes to anime. I just LOVE that 80s and 90s style!
My favorites are Cowboy Bebop, New Dominion Tank Police, Project A-ko, Patlabor, Giant Robo the Animation (to name a few), with the ones in the 2000s being FLCL, Shopping Arcade Abenobashi, Cromartie High School and GiTS:SAC. I like Studio Ghibli's stuff, too.

Soryn

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hi, hello, I'm down! :lol: I've been loving That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime, my favorite at the moment
I totally agree there. Currently one of my favorite ongoing anime series along with My Hero Academia.

I'm a former fansubber so I've worked on quite a bit of anime over the years so its really hard to pick a favorite. I have over 5TB of anime archived to disks lol

But overall I think anime has gone downhill over the years. With a few exceptions, they just don't have the same quality of story that they used to.

Xanzh

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I totally agree there. Currently one of my favorite ongoing anime series along with My Hero Academia.

I'm a former fansubber so I've worked on quite a bit of anime over the years so its really hard to pick a favorite. I have over 5TB of anime archived to disks lol

But overall I think anime has gone downhill over the years. With a few exceptions, they just don't have the same quality of story that they used to.
Owh cool! I agree, but I think anime's going downhill because the most innovative ideas were already used by past animes, now there's just troupes. What do you think about Made in Abyss though, it was my most favorite anime of 2017.

I've jusr finished Bunny girl Senpai and it's really really good, definetely one of the best animes of 2018. The philosophical aspect of the series were very relatable. The characters were also well explored.

FUTABA best girl💖!! 😂

stellaxe

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Tokyo Ghoul
Kuroku basket
Full metal alchemist
full metal panic

ADDICTEDXGAMER

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
these are my favorites ( Naruto both classic and ahippuden ) ( Bleach ) ( Dragon Ball all in series ) ( Sword art Online all of them ) ( Gintama ) ( Deadman Wonderland ) ( Tokyo Ghoul ) ( Highschool DxD ) ( Highschool of the dead ) ( Hellsing ) ( Fullmetal alchemist ) ( Pokemon ) ( Digimon ) (Yo-gi-u) family idk is it a cartoon or anime nvm.

DeevaDee

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Now that's a topic I can get behind 😁

pleaseforgiveme

SB Cash Farmer
Member for 5 years
sorry but i don't watch anime i preferred to read the instead manga is more detailed and the story there is completed no skip plus reading is good.