💬 Review LG G5 H-850 by SuperEvilMafiaBoss

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,746 happy users since 2014.
Register

SuperEvilMafiaBoss

Sbennytopia's Underworld Boss
Member for 4 years
Reviewed Device: LG G5 H-850

Brief Description: The G5 is constructed with an aluminum unibody chassis; a "micro-dizing" process utilizing a plastic primer was used to conceal seams required for the antenna. A rounded rectangular protrusion houses the camera components, and the bottom houses a USB-C connector. Unlike previous G models, the G5's volume buttons were re-located from the back of the device to its side bezel, but the circular power button—which now also contains a fingerprint reader—remains on the rear. The lower "chin" can be detached to remove or replace the battery, as well as install add-on modules to add additional functionality. The battery plugs into these modules, which is reinserted to replace the stock "chin".

The G5 utilizes a Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 system-on-chip accompanied by 4 GB of LPDDR4 RAM, and has 32 GB of internal storage expandable via micro SD card. The G5 includes a 5.3-inch 1440p IPS display. The G5 features two rear-facing cameras; a 16-megapixel primary camera, as well as an 8-megapixel 135 degree wide-angle camera. As with the G4, the rear camera also provides color spectrum sensor and infrared autofocus features.

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Things I like:
its build is very resilient based from my experiences,has a good battery, its neither too good, neither too bad for gaming and has a removable battery.

Things I don't like:
The camera is very bad for night photos, its was a pain in the neck to root, couldn't get the fingerprint scanner in order to unlock your device to work properly after many tries,it gets heat up easily and has a short battery life when gaming.

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐

Verdict: Overall,its not a bad phone for its price and i would recommend it! Definitely not the best in the market for taking photos and gaming but still a good phone thats worth its money.