💬 Review LG G7 Thinq by L0YAL

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,223 happy users since 2014.
Register

L0YAL

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
Reviewed Device: LG G7 Thinq

large-m10.jpg large-m02.jpg

Description
The LG G7 ThinQ™ from T-Mobile is the first ever LG phone with integrated AI— delivering a next-generation experience with its advanced processor, brilliant display, booming audio and intelligent camera! Turn up the bass to give your premium audio experience a boost of loud, room-filling sound. When it comes to those memorable moments, you’ll capture the perfect shot with a camera so clever, that it knows exactly what you’re shooting and automatically suggests the best filter and angle. Then there’s the available Super Bright Display, delivering 1000 nit brightness for full outdoor visibility even in direct sunlight. And behind it all is Android™ 8.0 Oreo, offering intuitive experiences, faster boot speeds, enhanced self-expression, and an overall sweeter user experience—for thoughtful intelligence inside and out. But that’s just the beginning! Immerse yourself in the world around you and discover everything you ever wanted to know about the LG G7 ThinQ™, including its impressive specs, stylish and functional accessories, as well as information about where to buy the G7 ThinQ™. Be sure to check out our entire collection of LG phones and mobile devices, as well, including tablets, smart watches, mobile accessories and more.

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Things I like
Well I am a LG girl as you can see but besides the brand name, what I like about this device is that it is water resistant and even though it is 6.1" it still fits in my hand. I love everything about thus phone tbh.

Things I don't like
Hmmm... I haven't figured that out yet, when I do I will tell you.

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Verdict
Of course I would. It is fast, thin, durable, camera is excellent, sound is even better (that's if you are a music freak like me), gaming experience is better on this device over every other device I have played on. No glare when in the direct light and you really can see the screen even with the direct light on it. So of course I would recommend it. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

amandaaulet

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
i really love my LG and think it works really well, however there are times that it will disconnect from wifi which can get a bit annoying

Top Smartphone Reviews of the Month