💬 Review LG k20 plus by brandyjo

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,841 happy users since 2014.
Register

brandyjo

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Reviewed Device: LG k20 plus

Description
The LG K20 Plus sports a 5.3 inch HD IPS in-cell display that gives you a wide, bright and crystal clear output display. It is designed to have curved edges and metallic frame giving you beauty without compromising its comfort. This device also has a 13MP rear camera that captures sharp and vivid images and a 5MP front camera with a selfie light perfect for your self-portraits and video calls. It has a 32GB internal storage that can still be expanded up to 2TB via microSD card.

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐

Things I like
I think this phone is amazing! I'm a gamer so at any given time I am downloading more and more games and it never slows or lags. I love the fact that I don't have a lot of buttons on the sides, just the volume buttons and that's it. I use my finger print in order to turn the device on and the sensor for that is located on the back of the phone. So I simply pick up my phone and hold naturally and comfortably and I'm good to go. Also, I have dropped thus device more than a few times and although the screen is cracked it still works perfectly.

Things I don't like
What's not to like. I've had this phone for a year and have had no problems. I have nothing to complain about.

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Verdict
I would definitely recommend. Its an all around great device.

Top Smartphone Reviews of the Month