💬 Review Lg stylo 3 by SnipezDaGod

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,141 happy users since 2014.
Register

SnipezDaGod

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Reviewed Device: Lg stylo 3

Description
The phone looks beautiful - it comes with a leather exterior, giving it a classy look, and has an eclectic range of colours. Personally, I own the black and gold leather edition.

The phone itself has a simple, pleasing menu system. Easy to navigate.

The gallery has a private section, so great to keep all those naughty photos out of sight and safe.

The camera has amazingly GREAT quality, even in 2020. It naturally brightens darker areas, much better than any phone I have used thus far.

The camera also comes with a 'blurring' filter, so you can smooth your face in photos.

Has a great file-managing system.

It has very good sound too, rather loud for a smallish phone.

Very sturdy phone - I have dropped mine and thrown it in numerous fits of rage and it's survived without a scratch.

Cheap repair prices.

Things I don't like
Doesn't really have a good memory - too many apps will definitely eat your space.

You need to be careful with your battery. The phone usually has an extremely good life span, but if you overcharge it even once. Your battery life will decrease rapidly, and the phone will heat up.

Icon art is not my cup of tea.

Good, unique covers for this phone are hard to find for a cheap price i.e. £10/$10 or below. You can find some awesome ones on Etsy, if you have cash to spare.

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Things I like
The phone looks beautiful - it comes with a leather exterior, giving it a classy look, and has an eclectic range of colours. Personally, I own the black and gold leather edition.

The gallery has a private section, so great to keep all those naughty photos out of sight and safe.

The camera has amazingly GREAT quality, even in 2020. It naturally brightens darker areas, much better than any phone I have used thus far.

The camera also comes with a 'blurring' filter, so you can smooth your face in photos.

Very sturdy phone - I have dropped mine and thrown it in numerous fits of rage and it's survived without a scratch.

Cheap repair prices.

Things I don't like
Doesn't really have a good memory - too many apps will definitely eat your space.

You need to be careful with your battery. The phone usually has an extremely good life span, but if you overcharge it even once. Your battery life will decrease rapidly, and the phone will heat up.

Good, unique covers for this phone are hard to find for a cheap price i.e. £10/$10 or below. You can find some awesome ones on Etsy, if you have cash to spare.

Things I don't like

Cheap repair prices.

Things I don't like

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Verdict

Cheap repair prices.

Things I don't like

Top Smartphone Reviews of the Month