💬 Review LG Stylo 3 plus by DCsolidus

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,122 happy users since 2014.
Register

DCsolidus

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Reviewed Device: LG Stylo 3 plus

lg-stylo-3-plus-720x720.jpg

Brief Description: The LG stylo 3 plus is a mid range device with an exceptional price for what it comes with , its got a Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 processor, 32gb storage, a stylus pen ala galaxy note style, front and rear camera, fingerprint sensor on the back and a full HD display.

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Things I like:
The price for one roughly under 250 , the phones body doesn't feel cheap either for the price point and the processor makes the phone run pretty smoothly the size is just right for a larger screen and thin enough that it doesn't feel bulky.

Things I don't like:
So far the only issue i have come across with the phone is the android OS version currently there is no plan to allow for the latest update, it sits at nougat currently version 7.

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Verdict: Yes i do , If your looking for a cheap mid range phone that for its time runs pretty fast and well , then i would suggest you check it out LG's come along way from the G5 that flopped and made the strides to improving their low end phones to mid range phones where performance, feel and durability shine whereas you tend to find these options on higher priced phones.

Southern84claimd

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I thought the speed it took to bring up ur item or whatever it is ur looking for.it does a great job...but like with almost Simi cheat phones storage fills up quick without SD card...but nice phone...

DCsolidus

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
yeah for sure i was suprised with how quick it can be i would have liked to have an higher OS version on it but for the price it works well , i work at the phone company and get a new phone every 2 years or so , so i can always review more