💬 Review LG Stylo 5 by Jessw316

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,456 happy users since 2014.
Register

Jessw316

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
Reviewed Device: LG Stylo 5

lg-stylo-5.jpg

Description
Specs

Battery information : 3500mAh (non-removable)
Bluetooth profiles : A2DP, AVRCP, DI, HFP, HID, HSP, MAP, OPP, PAN, PBAP, SPP
Dimensions : 6.34" (H) x 3.09" (W) x .34" (D)
Display : 6.2” FHD+, 18:9 FullVision
Keyboard : Capacitive
Memory : Internal Memory: 3GB RAM / 32GB ROM
Operating system : Android™ 9.0 (Pie)
Processor : 1.8 GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon SDM450
Talk time : up to 21 hours
Weight : 6.39 oz

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Things I like
Its a decent phone, without the high price tag. $149 through Boost. The battery, so far, lasts all day. Even with heavy usage. I'm not expecting pictures as great as an actual camera, but it takes decent, clear pictures. I also like that they have improved the stylus handle to be a little more durable, as I've easily broken ones from the previous 4 versions. It has pretty durable casing and I like that its waterproof as well(which i unexpectedly found this to be truth recently). Add to this a good protective case and a glass screen protector, you're good to go!

Things I don't like
I do kinda wish the camera had a few more features, like for instance let's say a Samsung A20 does, but still good nonetheless.
It would also be nice if the processor were a little faster, but that could also be that my signal isn't so great in my area either. (I'm in rural and haven't had the chance to really try it out in a more populated area)

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Verdict
Yes.
Its a great quality budget phone. It will meet your every day needs.
If you're a fan of the Stylo line of phones, this one has a few different features but still the same in many ways, so for that, I think you will like it.

Obber

✨Random User✨
Member for 5 years
Thanks for the review :giggle:

Top Smartphone Reviews of the Month