💬 Review LG STYLO 5 by jjsapplecider

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,800 happy users since 2014.
Register

jjsapplecider

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Reviewed Device: LG STYLO 5

1574855541_1500980.jpg

Brief Description: The LG Stylo 5 has a 3500mAh battery. It also has a 3GB RAM / 32 GB ROM (16.32 GB usable), which you can expand through microSD storage up to 2 TB. It has a Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 1.8 GHz octa-core processor.

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Things I like:
The LG STYLO 5's battery is EXTREMELY tanky, I can go for hours on full brightness without charging the thing and it'll still be alive.
Another thing about it is that it has its own built in pen for it and there's no delay whatsoever, so if you want to be able to carry around a mini sketchbook then hey, you can with this phone.
Another positive about this phone is that it runs high end games smoothly and absolutely beautiful in medium settings while low-end games you can put at the highest!

Things I don't like:
I absolutely HATE the front person camera view, there's a reason iphone users clown on androids for having an android and it's because of their: Camera quality.
You can't take a front video, you'll turn into 4 pixels and look like you're moving at the speed of a sloth. However, if you download a filter app and change the square size of your picture, stay still for 5 seconds to take a selfie, the picture will look decent, same goes for taking rear picture.

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Verdict: To be completely honest, I'd not recommend this phone to people who wish to take smooth videos or pictures, you'll be disappointed. However, I'd recommend this phone to people who want to have 20-30 games/apps in their phones, no lag, and beautiful in-phone graphics.

aveavie

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
thanks for the review! i was wondering whether or not to get this phone for my birthday lol

Buffy

In Love Lv4️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
I had 3 of them. The first 3 and I loved them they were super reliable and super affordable. They were affordable dupes to the galaxy note! Glad you like it!