💬 Review LG STYLO by chriswvvd15

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,541 happy users since 2014.
Register

chriswvvd15

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Reviewed Device: LG STYLO 4

Description
This device is big enough that you have to hold it with both hands. It has a durable screen, which doesn't break very easily. It is square/roundish and pretty thin. It has a camera in the back, top-center area, very clear quality. This phone is very neat.

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Things I like
I like the price range you can buy the phone for, it's pretty cheap. It is also very clear quality, not what you'd really expect an LG device to have but it's perfect. The camera is very clear and the quality of photos is higher than the old phone I had. I really enjoy this phone most because it isn't lagging or even doing anything weird, it helps when it only updates every once in awhile. Also the amount of storage space is perfect.

Things I don't like
I don't like that when it updates, it doesn't really have the emojis you want. It may have the updated software but it doesn't have the same feeling when it comes to updating the emojis and being able to see them instead of the little boxes with the X in it. It's a great phone otherwise.

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Verdict
I would recommend this phone to other users because it is very convenient for those who want to have many apps on their phones.

Obber

✨Random User✨
Member for 5 years
Specs of the phone? If you don't mind me asking. 🤗 🤗 @chriswvvd15

Obber

✨Random User✨
Member for 5 years
What specifics would you like to know?? 💓
The Storage, Ram, Processor, card slot, battery capacity, screen size, camera and uhm... i feel like it’s everything. Those are really missing in the description. 🤗 🤗

thanks for replying by the way :love::love: @chriswvvd15

Last edited: