💬 Review LG V30 by AshKetchup

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,770 happy users since 2014.
Register

AshKetchup

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Reviewed Device: LG V30

Description
It's really a gorgeous LG device. 6 inch screen, lightweight and very sleek. It has a finger print scanner which is always fun. Boasts water resistant but I dont plan on putting that to the test myself. It's the first LG phone I've ever actually owned and I'm not at all dissatisfied with it.

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Things I like
Basically everything. Its screen is beautiful. the sound system is better than my last phone in my opinion. The camera actually surprised me, I'd heard LG phones didnt have the best quality for those but the LG V30 has a VERY high quality camera. Storage space shouldnt be an issue, my phone is currently full of music, pictures and pretty heavy apps and it's still going quick and strong. Honestly, I have too much I like about this phone to really specify. It's got quality, performance, a gorgeous camera and even good security.

Things I don't like
Honestly? I dont have any real complaints atm? I've had it about a month? Month and a half? And havent seen any real issues. MAYBE the price but IM cheap so...that's really a personal problem and not something anyone else would care about.

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Verdict
Easily. I only got it because my cousin recommended it to me when my last phone broke and it was by far the best recommendation they've given me so far.
If you need a good phone and arent an iPhone purest then you will love this phone.

Seekorain

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
I just switched from my V30+ and I think it had been my favorite phone. It suffers from the shadow burn in more than most other brands I have seen. Very common issue. I plan to try and mod my V30 FROM LS998 to US998 since Sprint is gone and it will not work on the GSM network. T-mobile did not support the sprint users like they promised. Imagine that. 🤔