💬 Review LG X Power by Adrian27

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,841 happy users since 2014.
Register

RoninX

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 5 years
Reviewed Device: LG X Power

LG-X-Power-1.jpg

Description
The LG X Power is a model released to the market in June of 2016, it's most remarkable characteristic its a 4100 mAh battery enough to deliver a real autonomy of two days and some extra hours under normal use, especially for the middle ranges; with a classic and elegant design and hardware that only lacs a bit of camera it has been one of my best buys ever.

Screen: 5.3", 720 x 1280 pixels HD, Gorilla Glass 3 anti-scratch.
Pixel Density: 277 PPI.
Processor: Mediatek MT6755M octa-core 1.8GHz.
RAM: 2GB.
Almacenamiento: 16GB.
Expansión: microSD (Up to 32 GB).
Camera: 13MP / 8MP.
Battery: 4100 mAh.
Weight: 139 g.
Price: 254,50 €.

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Things I like
Battery: Of course, it's great to be able to play and listen to music all I want without having to worry about that. I had read some comments about the "sudden death" of this LG, but so far I haven't experienced anything nearly like that, maybe I'm lucky.
Good image resolution: Fairly good, can't ask more for the price.
Network coverage: OK, most of you would not really have to look into this, because you live in a city where you can find more Antennas than parking spots, but this is something to have into account, I had an I phone a while ago and it was a pain the reception was really low, so I was glad to see the improvement.
Very reliable screen: I can be "not so careful" with my phones, I had 2 broken screens, 1 drowned and a lot of other non-fatal incidents with previous phones as a result of my job; this model have been with me since December of 2016 and has endured a lot, and I mean it, falls from over 1.5 meters, rain, and the occasional ups moment when I push it out of the table, this phone deserves a purple heart for being with me for this long, and thill this day it works like the first day. A note here, I haven't buy any extra protection for it.
Price: Yes, this it is a big one, I can't afford to buy an expensive phone whit my paycheck, so yeah, the quality-price rate is superb.

Things I don't like
Camera: Its camera is not great, but since I don't take a lot of pictures I don't really mind.
Flash: Same reason, this model doesn't come with it, but again I don't really mind.
Cover: This is something to look at, the carcass of the phone it's very easy to scratch so you have to buy a cover for it.
Hard to root: MOst of my friends keep telling me that I'm crazy for rooting all my phones, and keep saying that they are crazy for not doing it, yes the bet is high but the reward is also high, and form where I look it, it worts the problems, so far I haven't managed to root it, and I have tried it, a lot.

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Verdict
If you have the habit of forgetting to recharge your phone, or if you often find yourself dropping your phone and you can't afford other high priced options this may be the phone for you.

Attachments

Top Smartphone Reviews of the Month