📖 Tutorial LGL Mod Menu with text animation

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,829 happy users since 2014.
Register

TheLGL

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Ayy SB :)),

I did this for fun since RAUNAK MODS begged me to make it, but he is nice now and helped me out with LinearLayout animation, and I got the idea to do rainbow animation by myself.

Animation will not be added to the main project, and this will not be maintained much. But feel free to go through the code and copy that into your project

There are 2 animations, animation layout can be switched if you set ANIMATION_LAYOUT. 0 = Rainbow animation, 1 = Octowolve's 2 colors animation

This project is based on MOD Menu 2.8 LGLTeam/Android-Mod-Menu

Text animation based on Titanic project romainpiel/Titanic

Menu linearlayout animation is based on GradientDrawable. https://developer.android.com/reference/android/graphics/drawable/GradientDrawable

ValueAnimator.ofArgb is only for Android 5.0 and above

Octowolve's 2 colors animation works on 4.4 Octowolve/Hooking-Template-With-Mod-Menu

Check it out: LGLTeam/Android-Mod-Menu-Animation

Have fun :))

Last edited:

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
Raunak Mods lol

PixelYT

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Make a live offset tester like this for android. This isn't just me asking you to make me a mod because i am a noobie, i am not. I am asking you because this will benefit not just me but the community entirely. Its much better to make something that will benefit everyone as a whole instead of making different MOD Menu styles for people who ask for them.

TheLGL

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
@PixelYT if you are not noobie, it's better you make it yourself, or ask someone to do for you. I don't have time for that and i'm not interested

PixelYT

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
By "I am not a noobie" I meant that I know how to hook, how to modify fields, know a fair amount of ARM assembly, can hack using function pointers, and I have successfully already implemented 3 different MOD Menu templates. Again, I said that I didn't just want this for myself but because it'll benefit the community as a whole. I just thought it would be better than if you just kept making different menu designs for noobies who don't know how to edit the java files, but other than that it's all good! It's just annoying having to recompile and re-test the game multiple times for confirming offset. :))