✅ Solved Licence for Lovelink mod

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,119 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Download the mod from this website you will get your license automatically.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Sorry my bad. Wrong link. Sorry for the inconvenience .

Last edited:

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Member for 6 years

Kostyurik

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Thank you, i just need 420 points now. How do i get them?
How is possible that you only needed 420 points to unlock? I tried it today and it says "Need 3000 points to unlock" :-(
Yesterday I review my smartphone and three of my favorite mobile games which haven't been reviewed here, but it only gives me about 500 points, 1/6 of what I need to unlock Lovelink :(:(:(
This SB point system is super unfriendly to newbies

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
How is possible that you only needed 420 points to unlock? I tried it today and it says "Need 3000 points to unlock" :-(
Yesterday I review my smartphone and three of my favorite mobile games which haven't been reviewed here, but it only gives me about 500 points, 1/6 of what I need to unlock Lovelink :(:(:(
This SB point system is super unfriendly to newbies
Not unfriendly just a way to support authors for their hard work and reducing hit and run. Its a community not a file hoster. :) Yeah some mods are pricey but also that mod also need that much of hard work too.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
The price is now halved (50% discount), but it's the best I can do, compared to all the money you'll be saving thanks to the mod. Also, this question has been answered, so I'm now going to mark it as solved and lock it.

Status
Not open for further replies.