💬 Review Life of a Wizard CoG

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,620 happy users since 2014.
Register

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
Luckily for YOU..there are TWO choices of Mods of this wonderful game to decide upon :
MOD APK - [Hosted Game] Life of a Wizard v.1.2.0 MEGA MOD

MOD APK - [Hosted Game] Life of a Wizard (Unlocked, 3 MODs)

Please do have FUN, before you even got to play the game.
Choices of..Sbenny's Forum Exclusive TM C.
:cooldroid:

(My review was done on 's version of the Mod. Cronyism. lol)

This particular title has such rich and complex Character Background Creation process that NEVER stops. Up till The very End.
80 years of a Life Story..yours.
_20180825_145117.JPG

Felt richer than Dragon Age's Intro stage, caused of your Imagination and Choices.
_20180825_145818.JPG

Various decisions in your childhood of a small village till the registration at The Capitol's Academy of Wizardry.
A reference and life of Harry Potter at Hogwarts days..indeed.

A revelation to me, personally. This story takes place in The Kingdom of Daria. (Which Trilogy, I had not the time to savour..yet)
Essential for the fans, as This IS Your chance to feel YOU made History of Daria.

Even with modded skills, I failed to graduate as a Wizard. I thought I was a Failure.
Turns out, my life has just begun. What a wonderful experience setting up a Party of Adventures from scratch.
I will avoid spoiling the game from you all. You WILL have Great Time living a hands-on Dreamy Life, up till The Call to The Throne.
(Mononoke Hime's fans will be delighted to find a reference in one of the Quests therein. Tainted-Boar.)

A Chance to serve The Crown.
Wow. My life as a Wizard has just blossomed into far complex endeavours. Politic, economic, religion and quite a lot of NEW responsibilities will be occupying your hectic schedules.
(Raymond E Feist's fans gonna be smirking from The Magician's of Riftwar Saga experience we will be living.)
Screenshot_2018-08-25-14-46-08.png

YOU got the choices to specialize in a particular school of magics. The fun experience of decking out a whole party as suits your taste. Guiding a Kingdom into a Fate of your making. A chance of leaving a Legacy for future historians. All checked!
(Trust me, the part where we handle the Future of a shambling Kingdom into whatever we want..will be complex yet entertaining. Hey, the mods eased much of our pains..AND we have a choice NOT to use those "cheats". Yes.)
_20180825_144949.JPG

That was my First run through. I thought I made it Great, considering I was Court Wizard to a submissive King. From a reject of The Academy.
Yet..below is my Achievements :
_20180825_144905.JPG

Yikes! Only..Two. What the *bleep* lol
I only slayed the *bleep* and Rescued a Kingdom. Imagine the replay possibilities.
Out of these other interesting Achievements :
_20180825_144921.JPG
Am starting an Evil Wizard now. Woe to ALL. mwahahahah *pinky to lips*
_20180825_145838.JPG

Are YOU up to this task ???
Jump on the wagon and I couldnt wait for Your stories!
What kinda Wizards are you all? Wands up!
:nerdroid:
(Feel free to reply with suggestions and critiques on this review. Only will motivate me further. Thanks. A man need all the advices in this multiverses.)
N Joy <3

Phytoplankton

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 6 years
I bloody ruined the game with my mega mod! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

look at those unnatural stats :p

but you get to buy and win everything! So thats a HUGE Bonus

thanks @KentCave for reviewing this :)

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
We DO have the choices of NOT using those advantages. The last choice always allows us to actually "give up".. so the mods affected not our decisions.

I wish that CoG/HG games will have " more" illustrations on future titles, also..ambient background soundtrack. Sizes wont affect much.
The Cover of each title "should" Pause till we click, as its too fast sometimes to savour the artworks.

Oh well, back to My Choices of..Three Kingdoms.
Its done, actually. Been at it for hours.
Keep a watch out!
:cheekydroid: