Paid .apk Life Quest 2: Metropoville

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,105 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

qgirbits

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Note: Please report if there are still problems. Also, extract in your INTERNAL STORAGE not on sd card else it won't work.

Life Quest 2: Metropoville

Name of the game: Life Quest 2: Metropoville

Version: v.1.0.2

Root needed? No: you can play and install this app without root permissions.

Internet required? No: you can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Game Description:
Move to Metropoville and begin a 12 step Life Quest program! Find a new rewarding career in this incredible Strategy game!

Upgrade your vehicle, purchase a pet, and even find true love as you move up the social ladder. Go from rags to riches and complete challenging quests and difficult objectives to earn cash that you can invest in yourself! Race around Metropoville taking important classes, working awesome jobs, and enjoying your day in Life Quest 2: Metropoville!

☆☆☆☆☆ Features ☆☆☆☆☆

✓ Can you finish all 12 Life Quests?
✓ Earn new and exciting careers like Doctor, Professional Athlete, and even Mayor of Metropoville
✓ Challenge your friends with your Life Quest high score!

Google Play Store Link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bigfishgames.google.lifequest2full&hl=en&referrer=utm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_medium%3Dorganic%26utm_term%3Dlife+quest+2&pcampaignid=APPU_1_3kV1XIGFIK-mmAXEoZ_QDg
MOD Features:
Paid game, no ads.
Not modded.

YouTube Video:
😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank qgirbits and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

Installation Instructions:
Download both APK and GAME CACHE files. To install the APK file just tap on it after making sure to uninstall your game first (if already installed). Then extract the GAME CACHE archive to sdcard/android/obb/ and you're ready to play. Video Tutorial: click here to watch

Credits to: qgirbits

Download Link(s):
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 73 times

Last edited:

Lacy

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thank you for sharing both of these!

Cheettat

The Demolisher
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
eBook Releaser
Active User
Member for 5 years
Do not install the game, it will damage your device . My phone stopped working after I made the character and when finally my battery died I was able to use my phone again . And I have played pubg , fortnite asphalt 9 without any lag so the problem is surely with the game . @qgirbits I want refund asap

Sereyrith

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years

Kaffadel

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Anyone else having problem with game? =/

qgirbits

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Do not install the game, it will damage your device . My phone stopped working after I made the character and when finally my battery died I was able to use my phone again . And I have played pubg , fortnite asphalt 9 without any lag so the problem is surely with the game . @qgirbits I want refund asap
Hi, sorry about that, but I bought the game directly from GooglePlay and didn't touch anything. It's working fine in my device but I'll double check to see. Thank you for telling me and sorry for the trouble.

About the refund, can you send me a message? I'm willing to send you 500SB Points. Thank you.
Post automatically merged:

Anyone else having problem with game? =/
May I know what problem you encountered?

Ajongnim

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Aww man. Looking forward to this and bought it lmao. Ah well looking forward for the fix. :)

qgirbits

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Aww man. Looking forward to this and bought it lmao. Ah well looking forward for the fix. 🙂
Can I pm you the download links and see if it works well in your device?

Luan

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
Well i paid about this and there's no download link

V4RY5

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thanks

What a waste😠😠😠

Daeneria

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Sorry about that, but I put a note above. Will pm you the download links.
Could you pm me the links? I'll test it for you on my device.

Please don't be angry with the poster, sometimes there are issues with a mod that the modder is unaware of until other users test it out. The modder is trying to fix this issue as soon as possible, please be patient.

qgirbits

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thanks

What a waste😠😠😠
Will pm you the download links. But I cannot assure you that it will work well. 🙂

Could you pm me the links? I'll test it for you on my device.

Please don't be angry with the poster, sometimes there are issues with a mod that the modder is unaware of until other users test it out. The modder is trying to fix this issue as soon as possible, please be patient.
Thank you. I'll send you the download links right away 👍 🙂

selinakyle511

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
s**t i missed the note lmao, can you send me a link too? i really wanted to try this out, i
just finished the first game. oh, and thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.