Mod apk LifeSim: Life Simulator Strategy in Virtual World v1.1.4 Mod

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,407 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 4.2/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Darktoxic

The Fallen Angel
Member for 5 years

LifeSim v1.1.4

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Darktoxic

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 259 times

• Recall your most ambitious plans, use your potential to the max and make your wildest dreams come true in the LifeSim!

-Create your own character
    -Play as Male or Female
    -Pick your Career and work yourself to the top
    -Buy houses and cars
    -Develope Relationships
    -Keep a healthy life/work balance
    -Live your dream life

Realize yourself in this easy to play but hard to master life simulator game!
    Lead a life from poor to rich! Good Luck!

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• -> Unlimited Energy (Energy doesn't decrease)

-> Unlimited Cash

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Darktoxic and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.devgame.lifesim.life.simulator.game&hl=en_US&referrer=utm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_medium%3Dorganic%26utm_term%3Dlifesim&pcampaignid=APPU_1_mme2XP7qHpOh_wTBgI-gBw

Downloaded 40 times

LadyHofAvalon

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
when I first saw this on the appstore I was like: cool! another sim game-- oh wait, it's just a guy

then reading the descrip when i accidentally clicked on it here??? groundbreaking! currently installing :3

ryladante

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
I love these kind of games, let's see how it goes!
Edit: can't buy anything to get passed the job requirements. So now I am stuck on the go to button, and can't progress on the jobs.

Last edited:

Darktoxic

The Fallen Angel
Member for 5 years
I love these kind of games, let's see how it goes!
Edit: can't buy anything to get passed the job requirements. So now I am stuck on the go to button, and can't progress on the jobs.
If you are still at the very beginning, you have to finish the "guide" first and do what the game tells you to click. :)

ryladante

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Nope, I am passed the guide. I simply can not buy anything from the shop, there isn't a button marked buy or anything like that.

Bootysmash

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Took all day to download due to my lame internet but it works great, thanks so much!

Darktoxic

The Fallen Angel
Member for 5 years
Omg @darktothat pic is freakin yummy!🤤
Haha thanks 😄
Post automatically merged:

Nope, I am passed the guide. I simply can not buy anything from the shop, there isn't a button marked buy or anything like that.
you just have to press the green button where the dollar sum is written (You can not buy the purple Vip ones for real money)

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats!

Meira

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I didn't know what I expected when I downloaded the game... Lol XD
But the mods works perfectly~ thanks!

Cadz

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
LifeSim: Life Simulator Strategy in Virtual World v1.1.4 Mod was released by Darktoxic and 6342 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.