🎮 MOD APK Lily’s Garden v1.69.0 Unlimited Coins & Infinite Lives (updated)

Does it work?

• Total Ratings:
    (1.665/5) based on 3 votes.
    For more info, please read user reviews and feedbacks posted.

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
Sbenny's Girl
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 4 years
Lily’s Garden v1.69.0 Unlimited Coins & Infinite Lives (updated)

Lily’s Garden v1.69.0

MOD Features   How to install

MOD Author: Debby

Download Link: (need help? Watch this video tutorial)
You need to login to access this hidden content.

• Get your hands dirty in Lily's Garden, our new FREE puzzle game! Help Lily restore her great-aunt's garden to its former glory and rediscover her roots. Dig into a story full of twists and turns as Lily interacts with a cast of colorful characters. Plant the seed of romance with her handsome neighbor Luke, and keep her rake of an ex-boyfriend Blaine off her turf. Match and collect flowers in hundreds of unique puzzle levels to earn stars and grow your garden! Download now the MOD APK of Lily’s Garden for free, only at sbenny.com!

• You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

• Unlimited Coins (they never decrease)
    • Infinite Lives (they never decrease)
    • Unlimited Boosters (they never decrease)
    • Unlimited Stars (they never decrease)

Notes: you need to have enough cois/boosters/stars at first. When you'll consume them, you'll notice their amount will not decrease.

• This is a SPLIT APK. In order to install this, you need to install the "Split APK Installer " App on your phone. Then, open it, tap on"Install APKs" and select the downloaded file in order to install it. If the app doesn't install for some reason, open the settings at the top-left of Split APKS Installer and enable the "Sign APK" option and then try again.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Debby and gain some extra SB Cash, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=dk.tactile.lilysgarden

A

Ad Manager

MaysaMM

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 2 years
EXP
I cant instal the apks, i get the message in SAI that says : Invalid APK files selected
I have also tried with the sign apk option like you suggested @Debby but i get the same message.

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
Sbenny's Girl
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 4 years
MOD Fixed, please redownload, thank you!

MaysaMM

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 2 years
EXP
Thank you verry much for fixing the MOD,
But i already paid 300 SB Cash for unlocking the apks that was broken, is there a way to get a refund? Because it says that i have to pay again 300 SB Cash for this fixed MOD.
Sorry i don't want to sound greedy or something but it just doesn't seem fair to have paid for something that did not work. And sb cash is hard to come by these days so i like to spend my saved sb cash carefully.
Post automatically merged:

@Debby I have paid again 300 sb cash and redownloaded the apks, but unfortunately it still does not work:cry:.
I have taken the same exact steps i described in my previous message but SAI still gives me the same message that it is invalid apk.

Last edited:

Gshelton

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
EXP
I'm getting the same message

Tris93

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 1 year
EXP
Niente @Debby dice la stessa cosa...😭
Però io adesso non la scarico più. Non posso spendere tutti gli SB Cash se non ho la certezza che funziona.
Siamo arrivati già a 600. Ma un rimborso i qualche modo? Giusto per sapere.
Grazie ❤

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
@MeGaZiCkEx33, @MaysaMM, @mrsx, @Gshelton, @aimeeattitude, @Tris93 please try going into the settings of Split apks installer, and tick the option which says to sign the APK before installing. If the error still occurs, please send me a private message, I'll send a refund :) I tried to fix it with Debby the last week and it was working fine on our devices, but maybe it's because we have root.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Change Language
EnglishFrenchGermanItalianPortugueseRussianSpanish
Please note this is still an English speaking community, so please keep writing in English only, thank you!
You can also help us improve the translations by clicking here.