Link Unlockable with Sbenny cash?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,973 happy users since 2014.
Register

Bewalk

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
Is there a way for us to make the links we post unlockable with cash or do mods have to do it? I'm trying to post a new game in the Nintendo section and I can't find a premade layout that includes that part for the link to that game. Thanks

Darom

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 4 years
There's sections in this forum where you can make releases and it will automatically display and ask you to define a desired amount of a sbcash. There's other sections where what you offer is free of charge, so if you don't see a sbcash proposal when you create your post, you now know why.

Darom

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 4 years
I checked here : Nintendo and now you can post a thread but not make a release, apparently it was possible to post a game in exchange of some SB Points last month, I agree with you. But if you check xbox or playstation forum, releases are free. Now did a change recently occured in Nintendo section, mystery, an admin might bring some light be patient.

Bewalk

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
If things are now free it is no big deal, and I will post it as such. Just wanted to make sure I was doing the correct formatting since I'm a newb 🤣

Darom

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 4 years
You're doing well lol, no problem, weird it was possible last month.
Post automatically merged:

If you can, make a review of game, movie, phone etc to obtain some sbcash or post some ebooks. It's 60 sbcash each release of a book by example.

0 Thunderstorm 0

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
If things are now free it is no big deal, and I will post it as such. Just wanted to make sure I was doing the correct formatting since I'm a newb 🤣
There IS a way. To put a charge for unlocking your content. It's very easy.
I can't tell you, because I know that will lead me to ban.😅
You can figure it out on your own. Not a very tough thing to do.

Just for some fun. Don't ban me for this.:p
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

Darom

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 4 years
Don't mess with syntax lol, if it was decided to be that way, just run with the flow and don't dry out little water drop.

Eden

Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Approval Team
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Hi there,

Please, don't change the format of the templates.
There's a reason for them being the way they are.

I am closing this question and moving it to Answered Questions as this question has been resolved. If you have any other questions please post them in our Questions Area.

Thank you!