💬 Review List of all Delight Games (Choices Game) MODs [Total 22 Games, over 55 Books]

Nardo7

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 1 year
EXP

I took inspiration from the reviews because grouping so many MODs in a single post is really useful and convenient.
I collected the MODs (about Delight Games) present on the forum.
If i didn't put the link is because there is no MOD for that game in the forum or it is outdated.

01: Superhero's Choice Volume 1
02: Pirates Never Die (Vol 1)
03: Delight Games (Premium)
04: Zombie High (Premium)
05: Detective's Choise (Choises Game)
06: Monster Myths 1: Bigfoot
07: Alice in Demonland (Choices Game) @Nardo7 MOD APK - Alice in Demonland (Choices Game) v2.9 Content Unlocked, No ADs,
08: You Choose! (Reading Games) @Nardo7 you can find chapters here: 🎮 MOD APK - [MEGA MOD] Choice Game Library: Delight Games v5.2 {65+ Books} Content Unlocked, NO ADs, Stats
09: Blood and Snow (Choices Game) @Nardo7 MOD APK - Blood and Snow (Choices Game) v2.3 Content Unlocked, No ADs, Unlimited Luck, Points, Gold, Cool, Fav
10: Frost (Choices Game)
11: Deep Space Huntress @Nardo7 you can find chapters here: 🎮 MOD APK - [MEGA MOD] Choice Game Library: Delight Games v5.2 {65+ Books} Content Unlocked, NO ADs, Stats
12: Noble Man (Choices Text Adventure)
13: Rogue's Choice (Choices Game)
14: Choices of the Oregon Trail
15: Wizard's Choice (Choices Game)
16: Paladins: Text Adventure RPG
17: Bionic Bikini @Nardo7 you can find chapters here: 🎮 MOD APK - [MEGA MOD] Choice Game Library: Delight Games v5.2 {65+ Books} Content Unlocked, NO ADs, Stats
18: Witch Choice
19: Zombie High (Choices Game)
20: Demon's Choice: Text Adventure RPG
21: Choice Game Library: Delight Games @Nardo7 you can find chapters here: 🎮 MOD APK - [MEGA MOD] Choice Game Library: Delight Games v5.2 {65+ Books} Content Unlocked, NO ADs, Stats
22: Medieval Fantasy RPG (Choices Game) @Nardo7 MOD APK - [5 MOD]Medieval Fantasy RPG (Choices Game) v5.1 Unlocked, No ADs, Unlimited Luck, Coins, Poins, Boos

Last edited:
A

Ad Manager

Phytoplankton

SB Cartel Max Level
✔ Approved Releaser
eBook Releaser
Active User
Member for 2 years
Wow!

Amazing!

@Nardo7 thats brilliant thanks :)

would you mind putting this banner i am attaching at the top to honor our GOD @Axiom Thanks :)

Once again you did amazing Job! Kudos
Post automatically merged:

@Sbenny this post should be pinned too :)

@Nardo7 did amazing Job :)

Attachments

Nardo7

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 1 year
EXP
Wow!

Amazing!

@Nardo7 thats brilliant thanks :)

would you mind putting this banner i am attaching at the top to honor our GOD @Axiom Thanks :)

Once again you did amazing Job! Kudos
Post automatically merged:

@Sbenny this post should be pinned too :)

@Nardo7 did amazing Job :)
I just put the banner :)
Thanks for your words =)

Phytoplankton

SB Cartel Max Level
✔ Approved Releaser
eBook Releaser
Active User
Member for 2 years
@Nardo7
have two suggestions

1. Dont list all the mods here (Instead list the first game ever released from Delight games even if its not modded in chronological order)
and keep it blank so that you or sombody else can MOD it later

2. Put the total no of games released so far in the title :)

Nardo7

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 1 year
EXP
@Nardo7
have two suggestions

1. Dont list all the mods here (Instead list the first game ever released from Delight games even if its not modded in chronological order)
and keep it blank so that you or sombody else can MOD it later

2. Put the total no of games released so far in the title :)
Just update the title, thanks =)

About 1. you mean about 12: Noble Man (Choices Text Adventure) ? because i put an unordered list? It's because the Debby version is the latest and it is prepatched with LP but without in game stats changes, i will working on next days to made a version total free without LP and in game stats change so i already put the unordered list because i was thinking it was better to put both MODs.

Phytoplankton

SB Cartel Max Level
✔ Approved Releaser
eBook Releaser
Active User
Member for 2 years
"If i didn't put the link is because there is no MOD for that game in the forum or it is outdated. "

No dont do that...half of the fans have no idea other books exsist...even I dont

If you make the massive list like i made (It will take lots of work :) ) But it will be very very informative and uber useful

About 1. you mean about 12: Noble Man (Choices Text Adventure) ? because i put an unordered list? It's because the Debby version is the latest and it is prepatched with LP but without in game stats changes, i will working on next days to made a version total free without LP and in game stats change so i already put the unordered list because i was thinking it was better to put both MODs.
No just list all the delight games released so far from first game to be released to the last latest release in chronological order

then you can put MOD link against if its modded..else keep it blank and you or someone can put in their todo list :)

truth be told i dont like delight games at all ;)

Phytoplankton

SB Cartel Max Level
✔ Approved Releaser
eBook Releaser
Active User
Member for 2 years
@Nardo7

On ttheir site they have put 50+ books

you have put only 21

so still many titles are yet to be released or yet to be modded?

Nardo7

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 1 year
EXP

Nardo7

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 1 year
EXP
If delight games release new games or update games please feel free to contact me here or in a private message.

Phytoplankton

SB Cartel Max Level
✔ Approved Releaser
eBook Releaser
Active User
Member for 2 years
@Sbenny requesting you to pin these post

@Nardo7 has done INSANE Amout of Awesome Job :)

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
And indeed you're right :) Thread sticked!

Jim12127

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 1 year
EXP
Really good apps section! Nice thnx

AbuAlii

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 1 year
EXP
what a nice forum and nice members

pepejose

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 1 year
EXP

BritneyannQueen

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 1 year
EXP
Incredible!!!

Optical21

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 1 year
EXP
Ok but is ghat the choice onky?

Change Language
EnglishFrenchGermanItalianPortugueseRussianSpanish
Please note this is still an English speaking community, so please keep writing in English only, thank you!
You can also help us improve the translations by clicking here.