๐Ÿ’ฌ Review List of all Delight Games (Choices Game) MODs [Total 22 Games, over 55 Books]

Nardo7

Savage Lv. 6
Elite Mod Squad โญ
Member for 1 year
EXP
SB Cash
Golden Spade
Country Flags (Permanent)
Golden Key (permanent)
Device
Huawei P20 lite
Country
Italy

I took inspiration from the reviews because grouping so many MODs in a single post is really useful and convenient.
I collected the MODs (about Delight Games) present on the forum.
If i didn't put the link is because there is no MOD for that game in the forum or it is outdated.

01: Superhero's Choice Volume 1
02: Pirates Never Die (Vol 1)
03: Delight Games (Premium)
04: Zombie High (Premium)
05: Detective's Choise (Choises Game)
06: Monster Myths 1: Bigfoot
07: Alice in Demonland (Choices Game) @Nardo7 MOD APK - Alice in Demonland (Choices Game) v2.9 Content Unlocked, No ADs,
08: You Choose! (Reading Games) @Nardo7 you can find chapters here: MOD APK - [INSANE MOD] Choice Game Library: Delight Games v2.9 {55+ Books} Content Unlocked, NO ADs, Unlimited
09: Blood and Snow (Choices Game) @Nardo7 MOD APK - Blood and Snow (Choices Game) v2.3 Content Unlocked, No ADs, Unlimited Luck, Points, Gold, Cool, Fav
10: Frost (Choices Game)
11: Deep Space Huntress @Nardo7 you can find chapters here: MOD APK - [INSANE MOD] Choice Game Library: Delight Games v2.9 {55+ Books} Content Unlocked, NO ADs, Unlimited
12: Noble Man (Choices Text Adventure)
13: Rogue's Choice (Choices Game)
14: Choices of the Oregon Trail
15: Wizard's Choice (Choices Game)
16: Paladins: Text Adventure RPG
17: Bionic Bikini @Nardo7 you can find chapters here: MOD APK - [INSANE MOD] Choice Game Library: Delight Games v2.9 {55+ Books} Content Unlocked, NO ADs, Unlimited
18: Witch Choice
19: Zombie High (Choices Game)
20: Demon's Choice: Text Adventure RPG
21: Choice Game Library: Delight Games @Nardo7 you can find chapters here: MOD APK - [INSANE MOD] Choice Game Library: Delight Games v2.9 {55+ Books} Content Unlocked, NO ADs, Unlimited
22: Medieval Fantasy RPG (Choices Game) @Nardo7 MOD APK - [5 MOD]Medieval Fantasy RPG (Choices Game) v5.1 Unlocked, No ADs, Unlimited Luck, Coins, Poins, Boos

Last edited:
A

Ad Manager

Phytoplankton

SB Cartel Lv. Max
โœ” Approved Releaser
eBook Releaser
Member for 1 year
SB Cash
Spyglass (permanent)
Musicizer! (permanent)
Country
Sbennytopia
Wow!

Amazing!

@Nardo7 thats brilliant thanks ๐Ÿ™‚

would you mind putting this banner i am attaching at the top to honor our GOD @Axiom Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚

Once again you did amazing Job! Kudos
Post automatically merged:

@Sbenny this post should be pinned too ๐Ÿ™‚

@Nardo7 did amazing Job ๐Ÿ™‚

Attachments

Nardo7

Savage Lv. 6
Elite Mod Squad โญ
Member for 1 year
EXP
SB Cash
Golden Spade
Golden Key (permanent)
Device
Huawei P20 lite
Country
Italy
Wow!

Amazing!

@Nardo7 thats brilliant thanks ๐Ÿ™‚

would you mind putting this banner i am attaching at the top to honor our GOD @Axiom Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚

Once again you did amazing Job! Kudos
Post automatically merged:

@Sbenny this post should be pinned too ๐Ÿ™‚

@Nardo7 did amazing Job ๐Ÿ™‚
I just put the banner ๐Ÿ™‚
Thanks for your words =)

Phytoplankton

SB Cartel Lv. Max
โœ” Approved Releaser
eBook Releaser
Member for 1 year
SB Cash
Spyglass (permanent)
Musicizer! (permanent)
Country
Sbennytopia
@Nardo7
have two suggestions

1. Dont list all the mods here (Instead list the first game ever released from Delight games even if its not modded in chronological order)
and keep it blank so that you or sombody else can MOD it later

2. Put the total no of games released so far in the title ๐Ÿ™‚

Nardo7

Savage Lv. 6
Elite Mod Squad โญ
Member for 1 year
EXP
SB Cash
Golden Spade
Golden Key (permanent)
Device
Huawei P20 lite
Country
Italy
@Nardo7
have two suggestions

1. Dont list all the mods here (Instead list the first game ever released from Delight games even if its not modded in chronological order)
and keep it blank so that you or sombody else can MOD it later

2. Put the total no of games released so far in the title ๐Ÿ™‚
Just update the title, thanks =)

About 1. you mean about 12: Noble Man (Choices Text Adventure) ? because i put an unordered list? It's because the Debby version is the latest and it is prepatched with LP but without in game stats changes, i will working on next days to made a version total free without LP and in game stats change so i already put the unordered list because i was thinking it was better to put both MODs.

Phytoplankton

SB Cartel Lv. Max
โœ” Approved Releaser
eBook Releaser
Member for 1 year
SB Cash
Spyglass (permanent)
Musicizer! (permanent)
Country
Sbennytopia
"If i didn't put the link is because there is no MOD for that game in the forum or it is outdated. "

No dont do that...half of the fans have no idea other books exsist...even I dont

If you make the massive list like i made (It will take lots of work ๐Ÿ™‚ ) But it will be very very informative and uber useful

About 1. you mean about 12: Noble Man (Choices Text Adventure) ? because i put an unordered list? It's because the Debby version is the latest and it is prepatched with LP but without in game stats changes, i will working on next days to made a version total free without LP and in game stats change so i already put the unordered list because i was thinking it was better to put both MODs.
No just list all the delight games released so far from first game to be released to the last latest release in chronological order

then you can put MOD link against if its modded..else keep it blank and you or someone can put in their todo list ๐Ÿ™‚

truth be told i dont like delight games at all ๐Ÿ˜‰

Phytoplankton

SB Cartel Lv. Max
โœ” Approved Releaser
eBook Releaser
Member for 1 year
SB Cash
Spyglass (permanent)
Musicizer! (permanent)
Country
Sbennytopia
@Nardo7

On ttheir site they have put 50+ books

you have put only 21

so still many titles are yet to be released or yet to be modded?

Nardo7

Savage Lv. 6
Elite Mod Squad โญ
Member for 1 year
EXP
SB Cash
Golden Spade
Golden Key (permanent)
Device
Huawei P20 lite
Country
Italy
If delight games release new games or update games please feel free to contact me here or in a private message.