📖 Tutorial Login Form Projects for Android

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,389 happy users since 2014.
Register

TheLGL

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
I have some login form projects for Android including PHP you can use and learn it

I don't offer help and support with it, because I don't have time. You must work with them yourself

1. Login screen with PHP by LGL

2. Another login screen with PHP by LGL

3. Login screen with PHP by Hyupai

Those are improved version of my login screen design and it comes with SQL support
Made by Hyupai
Use Google Translate

Enjoy :))

Last edited:

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years

xXxmanoxXx

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
I don`t know but it`s kinda weird when you use stuff like that in modding I mean that will make people who using mod angry cuz they`ll have to log in each time I guess+the the only purpose of the splash screen, toast(it`s all kinds),poup image all this stuff was only for credits to let people that you are the author of the mod
but what`s the purpose of this login page!?
Gourov
TheLGL

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
I don`t know but it`s kinda weird when you use stuff like that in modding I mean that will make people who using mod angry cuz they`ll have to log in each time I guess+the the only purpose of the splash screen, toast(it`s all kinds),poup image all this stuff was only for credits to let people that you are the author of the mod
but what`s the purpose of this login page!?
Gourov
TheLGL
To ensure higher security against leaching. But I don't use it though . Lol my mods are not that exclusive 😂 But maybe it's possible that if you logged once then you don't need to log again.

xXxmanoxXx

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
To ensure higher security against leaching. But I don't use it though . Lol my mods are not that exclusive 😂 But maybe it's possible that if you logged once then you don't need to log again.
it must be there other real advantage of this login page+buddy, there are other ways which are more effective to protect your offsets, smali code against leeching,

xyzhunter

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 3 years
it must be there other real advantage of this login page+buddy, there are other ways which are more effective to protect your offsets, smali code against leeching,
don't tell your how you do, do more encrypt become real problem of your game/mod and will be detect your mod is virus.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
don't tell your how you do, do more encrypt become real problem of your game/mod and will be detect your mod is virus.
Yeah those Chinese smali encryption xD

Of course. Actually it's up to you that where and how you use this 😊

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
Thankyou very much LGL as it has helped us a lot 😍