✅ Solved logo needed for a project to help others.

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,950 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Csg86

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
Win a ton of SB Points, submit your design or designs winner picked end of August.....

Hi we're currently looking for a logo to be the main image on t-shirts and for our project.

This is a "messy play" activity/sensory for babies and toddlers.

Project name

"Messy Miniatures"

Tag line is

"Explore, Learn, Bond"

The logo could be with Paint splatter or hand prints foot prints, anything that highlights messy or works really. This logo really needs to pop.

If you can help out or know someone that might be able to help please drop me a reply.

Thank you for your time.

Regards.

Last edited:

SquishyTakoyucky

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hi! I would love to design you something! Do happen to know the specifications of the shirt? I'm assuming your sending the design to a shirt printing company.

-What colour shirt are you going for? White? Black?
-What is the the maximum file size?
-How large can the design be on the shirt? (Provide specific dimensions if you could)

I'll try to provide several designs with different compositions to help you out☺

Csg86

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hi! I would love to design you something! Do happen to know the specifications of the shirt? I'm assuming your sending the design to a shirt printing company.

-What colour shirt are you going for? White? Black?
-How large can the design be on the shirt? (Provide specific dimensions if you could)

I'll try to provide several designs with different compositions to help you out☺
We're really leaving allot open so that whoever can help can do what they think looks best.

What colour shirt are you going for? White? Black?

We will probably go for black, due to mess involved.

Within reason not really a max size, however GB files prob a no no 😂

Where a normal logo would go on a t shirt, front left hand side just above the peck/bust.

Again as for size not really a limit just needs to stand out be readable, maybe size can be edited by us or a few different sizes, as I'd like to roll logo out onto banners adverts and such.

Would like it transparent so it blends if the design works for that.

If you would 100% like more info and all the specifics then let me know and I'll have a good think about it.

Just I've tried to leave as blank as possible to allow people to be as creative as possible.

For anyone that can help on this project that would be amazing, appreciate your reply.

Regards

Last edited:

SquishyTakoyucky

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
I finished some samples of the shirt designs. Due to the forum being unable to host large file, I've uploaded the images on my imgur (Don't worry they're not GB :)). They're all .png (transparent background). The first image I designed was based on your "messy play" concept I feel this particular design would work great printed large on front of the shirt but do check with the printing company if they could size it down to a chest/pocket size. The 2nd and 3rd pictures are simple logos you can easily place on the chest/pocket of the shirt or make cute badges with.

I hope you like these designs and I would love to see it printed and shared to the forums IF you do decide to use my designs of course haha :lol::lol:. I would also love to see other people's designs as well if anyone else in the forum decides to take on your request as well :D:D

EDIT: For HQ please click on the image on imgur and it should enlarge.

Csg86

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
I finished some samples of the shirt designs. Due to the forum being unable to host large file, I've uploaded the images on my imgur (Don't worry they're not GB :)). They're all .png (transparent background). The first image I designed was based on your "messy play" concept I feel this particular design would work great printed large on front of the shirt but do check with the printing company if they could size it down to a chest/pocket size. The 2nd and 3rd pictures are simple logos you can easily place on the chest/pocket of the shirt or make cute badges with.

I hope you like these designs and I would love to see it printed and shared to the forums IF you do decide to use my designs of course haha :lol::lol:. I would also love to see other people's designs as well if anyone else in the forum decides to take on your request as well :D:D

EDIT: For HQ please click on the image on imgur and it should enlarge.

Thanks for images I will share the work and keep you updated, I can't seem to download in a high Res though . :(

If anyone else what's to design please feel free couple of weeks before deadline. If I pick any winner will get some cash (SB)

SquishyTakoyucky

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hmmm... Strange. It looks hq on my computer but when viewing it on my phone it doesn't look as crisp and clean.

If your comfortable, I'll gladly email you the orginals. Just PM and I'll gladly help ☺ .

Again, it would be of great help if you provided specific dimensions for the deisgn that the shirt company is asking for (some dont really say, they just blow up or reduce your picture themselves, but I'm sure all the designers here want to give you the best quality possible). I know there is a diserable dimension size that printing companies follow so I simply followed the dimensions redbubble has provided.

MrOnline

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
@Csg86 Made You Enough Waiting. Here Is my submission :)
MessyFIlled.jpg
MessyTransparent.png
MessyTransperntWithTexture.png
MessyMockup.jpg

ᴛᴡᴏғɪᴠᴇᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
Member for 7 years
Just messing around with it, if you like it i will make improvements :)

messyminilogo.png

amodernmyth

Graphics Guru
Member for 5 years
@Csg86 So, here is what I've made so far. The first is for a black shirt, second is for white. Putting it under spoiler tags, because they are pretty big. :lol: 1728x1728 pixels for both, so they can be sized down to whatever you need them to be sized to. If you need the actual photoshop documents, just message me and I will send them to you. Both are on transparent backgrounds.

Direct Link For Black T-Shirt

Direct Link For White T-Shirt
Post automatically merged:

@Csg86 I just realized that I forgot the tag line! If you want me to add it in, just let me know. <3

@Csg86 Here are two (one for a black t-shirt and one for a white t-shirt) graphics that are in the same style as the ones before, but with the tag line added in. I'm not sure how great they would scale down, but I could see these working well for the backs of said t-shirts.

Direct Link For Black T-Shirt With Tag Line

Direct Link For White T-Shirt With Tag Line

Also, here are some things of just the banner that you can use for the pockets of the shirts.

Black T-Shirt

Without Tag Line

With Tag Line

White T-Shirt

Without Tag Line

With Tag Line

And a transparent png of the hands that you can use for the back of them.

Hands on Transparent Background

Last edited:

MrOnline

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
@Csg86 So, here is what I've made so far. The first is for a black shirt, second is for white. Putting it under spoiler tags, because they are pretty big. :lol: 1728x1728 pixels for both, so they can be sized down to whatever you need them to be sized to. If you need the actual photoshop documents, just message me and I will send them to you. Both are on transparent backgrounds.

@Csg86 I just realized that I forgot the tag line! If you want me to add it in, just let me know. <3

@Csg86 Here are two (one for a black t-shirt and one for a white t-shirt) graphics that are in the same style as the ones before, but with the tag line added in. I'm not sure how great they would scale down, but I could see these working well for the backs of said t-shirts.

Also, here are some things of just the banner that you can use for the pockets of the shirts.

Black T-Shirt

Without Tag Line

With Tag Line

White T-Shirt

Without Tag Line

With Tag Line

She's Back <3 she is back

Csg86

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years

Black T-Shirt

Without Tag Line

With Tag Line

White T-Shirt

Without Tag Line

With Tag Line

Thanks going to add these into the list see what they say awesome work.

I will give out SB Points to the design that's picked regards, if your looking at this thread feel free to add your design, the close date set for end of August 2018

YellowBadger

The Doctor
Member for 6 years
Hello!

I've tried to follow your ideas a little bit, so I hope you like it. I've posted smaller versions of the images (logo (jpeg version with a black background and PNG) and a T-shirt mock) but if you want the bigger files, just PM me (the logo itself is 7MB but it can be resized since I made it really big).
I can also change the colour of the letters in case you finally choose to use white T-shirts

MM black.png
MM black.png
MM1.png
MM1.png

MockUp.png
MockUp.png

Status
Not open for further replies.