Mod apk Lone Wolf Saga v2.1.6 Unlimited Money, Kai Disciplines Hack & All Bookmark Slots Purchased (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,878 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

Lone Wolf Saga v2.1.6

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Sbenny

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 280 times

• Lone Wolf Saga is one of the best game books for Android ever made. Guide the hero through many adventures on his way through the darkest parts of the kingdom, fight the forces of darkness and save the world!

Features of Lone Wolf Saga for Android:

• Great hand drawn graphics
    • Intriguing story
    • Character stat upgrades
    • Original gameplay

Lone Wolf Saga takes you into a fantastic world, where the protagonist has returned home from a long adventure and found that the kingdom is under a threat of invasion by evil forces of the Dark Lord. Penetrate the empire of evil capital and destroy its leader, following the exciting storyline and make decisions that will influence the future development of the story, so download now Lone Wolf Saga MOD APK for free, only at Sbenny.com and enjoy this wonderful masterpiece!

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• Unlimited Gold Money
    All Bookmarks Unlocked
    Can select up to all 10 Kai Disciplines upon character creation

Notes
    : I suggest to not select more than 9 disciplines, because during your adventure, you might be prompted to learn a new discipline and you might get stuck otherwise. You can also select less than 5 (default) kai disciplines before starting a game thanks to this hack. This way it will be a lot more challenging.

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Sbenny and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.GDVGames.LoneWolfBiblio

Gamingninja01

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Praise be to @Sbenny !
Post automatically merged:

Whenever I try to install it via Nox Player, it says failed to install app: I'm not sure if it is just me or other have this but I would like to know if anyone else encounters this.

Attachments

Last edited:

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Just tested on my smartphone and it installs fine as you can see. Try using another emulator just in case.. Anyways I also tested it on Nox App Player and it installed fine there, too.

Screenshot_20191009-225437.jpg

Gamingninja01

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Yeah it was most likely a fuckup on my part, I just checked the SSD it was installed on and it was filled up, trying it again now!
Post automatically merged:

@Sbenny confirmed to be working, i voted the poll for your time, thanks!

Last edited:

Gamingninja01

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
So if I might ask again, how exactly does the all unlocked at start work? I select 9 like you said, but in book 2 I HAVE to choose another discipline again, Is that removed in further books? Or how does the mod accomplish the fact you can pick more than 5 and still finish all the books? (Also sorry for being such a bother about this but I've been trying to get this working for 6 months hehe) @Sbenny EDIT: It seems I was right to fear, im on book 3 and I can't continue... I was really hoping to have most disciplines and be able to play it through but alas it is impossible?

Attachments

Last edited:

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
So if I might ask again, how exactly does the all unlocked at start work? I select 9 like you said, but in book 2 I HAVE to choose another discipline again, Is that removed in further books? Or how does the mod accomplish the fact you can pick more than 5 and still finish all the books? (Also sorry for being such a bother about this but I've been trying to get this working for 6 months hehe) @Sbenny EDIT: It seems I was right to fear, im on book 3 and I can't continue... I was really hoping to have most disciplines and be able to play it through but alas it is impossible?
If you know more disciplines are unlocked while playing, you shouldn't select more than 5. The mod let's you pick more (or less) than 5 Kai disciplines, but then it's your responsibility to make sure it doesn't cause issues with the game as I have no control on how the story will interact with it. If you know 2 or 3 Kai disciplines are unlocked in the story, then pick just 8 or 7.

Corpseroth

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
It's been a long time since I played the Lone Wolf, but yeah if I remember correctly you were given one new power every new book of the first series

Blankbow

STALKER
Member for 6 years
Is there any way you can modify combat skills? Or maybe a magical equipment like a Magic Spear? I'm stuck at the 2nd book cause I keep running into helghasts and I have no animal kinship and can't get the magic spear. Pretty much an instakill against me

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Is there any way you can modify combat skills? Or maybe a magical equipment like a Magic Spear? I'm stuck at the 2nd book cause I keep running into helghasts and I have no animal kinship and can't get the magic spear. Pretty much an instakill against me
Due to the way this game works, it looks like every aspect of the game shouldn't be modified because we don't know what comes next (see the Kai Disciplines potential issue for example), so I'm quite reluctant to add more features at the moment.

Cadz

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
New version is out!
#Thread Locked

@fireman, @Song32, @kasifer, @Jenny Austen, @Waleed09, @geb12, @Normms, @GainxGreen, @febrianma, @Tobasco23, @AmyAriana14, @Leonthas, @StanNyro, @Cody4, @GP14, @Jaeherys, @rubs, @mantas1992, @Vasi, @Grinch, @Lucan, @LaxyGuy, @MaximusAurelius00, @Shadow21, @Vindrick, @jammm, @RayAllen, @Kan6161, @Hereforthehax, @Blankbow, @Keyse1234, @Touche, @annahuynh, @Matrix777, @reykmac, @ajinozi, @ZoaZarox, @Lmao303030, @Angelcry, @Wolfhaven, @EslamSAK, @Master110, @Damirez, @BiggusDikkus, @Axelcurt14, @RandyPhilies, @Einji, @Jayshadow13, @Reflection, @Kezeroth, @GlenMax95, @AdamShawn, @Tien197, @Kingk, @Gyzro, @Mikegarciagm, @Unigo, @Skeith12345, @EnigmaAlpha, @GodOfEgypt, @amanonly, @Fsyubair, @Nicolax, @Vakos, @Elysesskool, @balkir, @looky17, @Ellinix, @Ringo, @Nosferat, @Riskyrio, @Kisanak, @Erevia, @KR15N4, @lechu, @aasthaadi, @Slump king, @Chikis, @xxlolimdedxx, @Crimsonkid, @Rare, @ExistingPerson, @okaycoat, @harwoof, @amestyr, @dinucleicacid, @Rosa v2, @gatack666, @Alelosdi, @KellyE, @JTG, @g3465173, @Apopus, @LadyPepe, @piediepie, @Toshie, @MadX, @Luan, @Fifth, @ZenoZeroKitty, @throwayaccL0L, @Brain, @zey69, @Infinity4444, @Yuri1405, @Winter14, @Cadz, @FUBAR24, @Adert Robert, @Mamon, @Gugun999, @Bryoplat, @Ravenmacha, @Ja666cob, @VillagerA, @Dmelanie, @Bocah, @Phobo, @Llrivers1984, @sss1357, @Indra07, @Ekkusu Black, @RUDUZURU, @FatBoi, @KhorneBerserker, @Nour, @Wijmaire, @FreeMason141, @Nekogirl, @MIK64, @F25, @Individiouz, @Andreata, @Ovodren, @lillitt, @Darkcroxz, @Skarn Ryu, @Ionut82, @Ymusanet, @Vatoloco78, @RejectedMemes, @Sarsak, @juuruzu13, @Cheven, @jasonbk, @MyNameIsJeff2000, @ZeroZ0, @RandomGuy148, @callaranger, @Ruraltreant, @Marcus Alucard, @RandomGuy0197, @AYON, @trodgers0601, @Stamford3, @JojoBear, @YaBoi420, @Wolkpatrick, @Gamingninja01, @Ariesin4, @Aj024680, @kjin36, @SeaEmTeeWhy, @Disgrace, @Rikamika, @Zoepky, @Vashna, @Oldwonder, @Insertusername, @Raziel0, @Alucardgod5, @Zanzara88, @Jaimelannister, @Rodrigues, @AlistelCrowley7142, @Yumo, @Aqua213, @Starfyre Dragon, @RicketsMortis, @alexjones, @ttoki99, @Lllim, @Otus, @Xirk, @Hassan12309, @Reisastra, @Corpseroth, @ametris, @ZaxYs, @Sarangkutu, @TonyIsWeird, @Mantis25, @NIGHTWALKER, @Knyx422, @Thebash, @CandyFoxx, @Rango1808, @arief92, @Xhuxhay66, @DRgero99, @THEorignalPLAYA, @Nssk, @Najav, @testoKnight, @Yuup, @Chaos of earth, @Jan10863738, @MercyfulFate, @greyaf, @Mikasa12, @Reine52, @QlZ, @Lavaithan, @Himekaze, @Hansumaru, @cuyano1, @ItzJohan, @Mabal, @TheStingRay, @DarkKirito, @thedesert, @Tripulous198, @alf12, @Zac Harris, @Ryan47, @Odsee, @g1zm02k, @Zeldar, @Burezo9, @Night Flame, @yvolt0296, @kazumi, @victoria1954, @subhaGamer, @Adamale, @LuckiBoy, @KaptenBrunei, @Yonaka, @Robbeyw, @Iamvonxavier, @AnimeForLife, @010101l, @GoonMaster, @Steelcurtain66, @blackkswan, @DarkFlameMaster98, @OopsIDidItAgain, @kaumprotagonis, @Darkstar999, @Jojo234, @imwulan, @lephuonglinhthu, @Dclark1999, @Mioko0110, @Fhsla, @Doom1234555, @Boris Johnson, @Thai382675, @Brody22, @verdaine, @L T R, @Oachma, @Wolfgang Amadeus, @Kontrah, @maikeru8168, @Deathninja101, @Jaeger47, @High stakes, @maitrevalas, @Diosard, @Carlitokush420, @Gsdfggf, @XenisIzuki, @Freeport, @LeeUchiha, @bouki2000, @Fatboy34, @JusticeNo1, @steview0nder, @Cronos21

Status
Not open for further replies.