✅ Solved Looking for a new signature images

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,726 happy users since 2014.
Register

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hello Everyone,
I'm considering some different GIF/or/animated /video styled signature pics. If anyone wants to show off your talents on my signature I'd love to see what you can do. I will change/alternate the signature image weekly/or bimonthly .
I'd like to have
"The Apps Liberator" & or "SusieQ" in the theme. I like colors of purple w/black, Red/Yellow . I'm a female modder and prefer that whatever you do has some feminine touches (mostly bcuz users reply "thanks bro" in my posts n its annoying)
so if any of you talented folks wanna feature your special skills on my profile signature please Show me what you can do!!
I'm really looking forward to seeing what you creative ppl can do.
I will donate 500 SB Bucks to those who I pick to use.
I want a total of (4) four.
Thanks in advance

UniCore

G̷̮̼̉͗͗͘͠l̵̰͂́i̷͍͇͕͖͒̉̽̚͝t̸̖̄̂̍̋ć̷̛̼̺̀̾̉͜h̶͔͊̃͊͋͘
Special Guest
Member for 6 years
Will see what I can't put together for you my dear Miss Q. :flirtdroid:

UniCore

Special Guest
Member for 6 years
Three options for you to choose from. :)

MissQ.gif

MissQ (1).gif

MissQ (2).gif

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
@CozPatch
I JUST saw your other reply which led me back here . (odd I didn't get the tag)
1st..
I wish there was a "L💜VE " button instead of just the "Like" because I really do love them !!
Master at your craft!!
I'm going to look at them all in detail. I just now have to decide which order of alternating when I use them
🌈💜💙💜🌈

THANK YOU COZPATCH

UniCore

Special Guest
Member for 6 years
I JUST saw your other reply which led me back here . (odd I didn't get the tag)
Haha. No worries, Miss Q. I quite often fail to receive notifications. About your love button idea, I did have the idea to steal Facebooks style like buttons and implement them here. Was going to suggest this to SbennyOfficial, but I don't know how easy it would be to implement/whether it would be worth it. :cheekydroid:

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
@CozPatch
yeah I've reflected on the fb styled likes myself, after looking at it, it wouldn't be really worth it in my opinion because the more specialized "add-ons" we do the more chances of issues we get
edit
for example
if MANY pics/vids in chat room we get problems on loading

UniCore

Special Guest
Member for 6 years
Yeah more issues, or worse open to more abuse/spam. :cryingdroid:

MrOnline

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
@SusieQ guess designer on work.well i dont do animations yet but luclillkily u can makrle GIF with photoshop.the animation will static pics so lets see

MrOnline

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
THIS IS WHAT WE GET WHEN WE COMPLETELY DIVE IN SOMETHING. THIS IS MY BEST CREATION <3 ; MADE WITH LOVE :inlovedroid::kissdroid: EXCLUSIVE FOR @SusieQ
ezgif.com-optimize.gif
WELL ABOVE ONE IS OPTIMIZED .THE REAL ONE IS REALLY COOOOOOOOL!HERE IS LINK
CHECK IT OUT FROM Here.
SLOW ANIMATION

@SusieQ IT WILL BE AWESOME IF I CHANGE EACH IMAGE AFTER 0.2 second but it was increasing gif size so much thats why this animation is fast :cryingdroid:Sorry for that but if u want it for your collection i can provide you that too.but 0.2 Sec will be too slow.any way i had fun to do something for master :p
Post automatically merged:

@SusieQ OMG spent 4 hours LMFAO
LOOOOL.PNG

Last edited:

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
@MrOnline
I'm looking at them now
(sorry I've been swamped fixing games)
I will give you my honest feedback in few minutes. I want to take my time to see everything you've worked so hard and lo g creating especially for me.
Love,
SusieQ

@MrOnline
OMGOSH THESE ARE AMAZING!!!
I ABSOLUTELY AM OVER THE MOON !!
I L❤VE THEM I can't believe how you captured the EXACT things I wanted. I never would have dreamed that I'd get something so wonderful, this is "So Me"

THANK YOU-THANK YOU-THANK YOU

🌈🌹🌈🌹🌈

Last edited:

MrOnline

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
@MrOnline
I'm looking at them now
(sorry I've been swamped fixing games)
I will give you my honest feedback in few minutes. I want to take my time to see everything you've worked so hard and lo g creating especially for me.
Love,
SusieQ

@MrOnline
OMGOSH THESE ARE AMAZING!!!
I ABSOLUTELY AM OVER THE MOON !!
I L❤VE THEM I can't believe how you captured the EXACT things I wanted. I never would have dreamed that I'd get something so wonderful, this is "So Me"

THANK YOU-THANK YOU-THANK YOU

🌈🌹🌈🌹🌈
U Might be impressed but it have many errors.first of all the name spell is sushieq insted of susieq and second all those buttons comes suddenly instead of coming like any computer screen.dont worry it will be more charming when i edit and fix mistakes .only on monday😍 as i said already loved this one while designing

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
@MrOnline
on Monday once you are at the office and have some time please remember to edit and send in link format. I'm excited

MrOnline

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
@SusieQ Guess I Was Already On It.Take It ;) And Well I Used Online Image Compressor to Make It Small But If You FInd A Good One Resizer to Resize animation u can try it <3. The Real Animation Is 18 MB and the optimised is around 1.98 MB. Sorry Dear :( But I Cant Upload If File Is Big Then 2 MB But Dont Worry Im Giving U Real GIF Which size is 18 MB LMFAO so please Take Help Of your some friend who can modify this to as less as possible.and keep frame size big.sorrry again.I Know Frame Size is Quite low but dont worry if i find something then im surely update it to latest version.BTW enjoy My Best Creation By Viewing Real Size Animation <3
SusieQSignatureOptimised.gif

Last edited:

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
@SusieQ

I know it's not as fancy as some of the others here, but I wanted to make you a signature as well! ^_^

Here is the direct link to it! Hope you like it!
THANK YOU !