❓ Help Request Looking for a new splash screen and Logo for profile picture

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,307,738 happy users since 2014.
Register

Life Hacker

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hello, i would like to request a new logo and splash screen for my new account name 'Life Hacker' i want the picture to be made with 'Blue' as the primary colour and with a bright and vibrant background and white accents on the blue to make it look a uplifting colour. The wordings that need to be in text is 'Life Hacker' (First letters in both words capital and rest in small form) aside from that i want the background to represent me in the same way i was before 'A Hacker' but more brighter and better i will also attach my previous splash screen so you might get an idea but i'm not necessarily asking you to just make the same thing you can be creative with it in anyway possible i hope to thank you for it soon ;) Avatar.png

crissty

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hi there!
I will start to work on your image but I need 1-2 days... I'm really busy this week, hope you will like it.
One question: the picture from above is originally made by someone for you or is edited?

amodernmyth

Graphics Guru
Member for 5 years
@Life Hacker Is there a specific size for the splash screen and logo that you're looking for? Or do they just need to be square and re-sizable?

Life Hacker

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
@crissty @amodernmyth really really sorry for such a late reply please forgive me 🙏🙏. Well @crissty this splashscreen was made by friend here @MrOnline, and yes i can easily wait i guess nowadays everyone has plenty of time and again thanks for giving your time for this really appreciate it.
Post automatically merged:

@amodernmyth i'm not looking for specific size per say but you guys know more about such stuff since you guys provide really good and high quality graphics solutions to poor sods like us so once again i thank you for that but if i have to say can you make it so can be used as a phone wallpaper for devices from anywhere between 5 to 6 inches big screen one?