Looking for advice/tips.

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,243 happy users since 2014.
Register

VeryDex

? PS3 King
Member for 5 years
So i'm just starting to learn how to mod/make apk files and was wondering if any of you wonderful people could give me some advice on what programmes i should use to do so i'm on pc and use an emulator to test modded apks on because i broke my phone lol any help would be useful much thanks

-OrbexViRuZ

UniCore

G̷̮̼̉͗͗͘͠l̵̰͂́i̷͍͇͕͖͒̉̽̚͝t̸̖̄̂̍̋ć̷̛̼̺̀̾̉͜h̶͔͊̃͊͋͘
Special Guest
Member for 6 years
OrbexViRuZ, I'm glad to hear you are interested in learning to MOD.

You will find many useful tutorials in the Android Modding University to help you get started.

Best Regards,
CozPatch. :)

VeryDex

? PS3 King
Member for 5 years
OrbexViRuZ, I'm glad to hear you are interested in learning to MOD.

You will find many useful tutorials in the Android Modding University to help you get started.

Best Regards,
CozPatch. :)
Thank you very much bro i've been looking everywhere for some decent advice but everywhere i go is either fake or full of clickbait. Going to check it out now thanks again

-OrbexViRuZ

Yoda

Master of The Force
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
@OrbexViRuZ You won't find any fake or click-bate anything here. It's against the rules and strictly enforced. Enjoy the breath of fresh air. =)

Last edited:

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
The Android Modding University is a good place to start from, then, whenever you'll get stuck at modding, you can ask me privately or you can join our Viber group. I'm used to help people from time to time, but please also bear in mind my free time is very short every day.