Looking for book suggestion based on...

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,800 happy users since 2014.
Register

Cookies404

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Is anybody familliar with the video game series Zero Escape? I personally absolutely loved the tone and plot and the pseudo science stuff. The way the game is built is just delicious.

But anyway, I'm looking for books that can me a simillar if not greater type of fun as it. :)

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Member for 6 years
I'm not familiar with that title, but looking at some googled images, I would recommend Dangaronpa games.

Cookies404

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I've already read the first one. The characters where a bit on the weaker side and so was the exposition. But the twist at the end was very nicely done. It was an enjoying read though.

Ive heard description of Inferno but it felt more like action than what i was looking for.

The second one is totallt unknown to me, so i might be looking into it.

Thank you for the reccomendations

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
I recommend you joing our Book Lover's Sanctuary club here on SBenny, there are tons of great book recommendations on there :D

Darom

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 4 years
if you like the game i send you a link in your box @Yneseet it's
Zero Escape Premium Booklet by Kotaro Uchikoshi ,Rui Tomono.

Zero Escape, formerly released in Japan as Kyokugen Dasshutsu (Japanese: 極限脱出, lit. "Extreme Escape"), is a series of adventure games directed and written by Kotaro Uchikoshi.

Among Uchikoshi's influences for the series are writers Kurt Vonnegut and Isaac Asimov, so you might wanna check these authors for stories alike.