Looking for conquer, warfare,strategy type games

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,105 happy users since 2014.
Register

userdied

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hey guys. I like games like Frozen front. They made 2 or 3 games on that scenario.i do like European war 6 or pacific wars a little bit. I wanted to get world conquer 4. But i was told it won't be modded.

So any suggestions? I play board game like Bead 16 sometimes online.almost always win.

Cheettat

The Demolisher
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
eBook Releaser
Active User
Member for 5 years
Why don't you play pubg

userdied

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
That's on line game and 1 reason i am more used to console for playing then mouse.bigger reason is i have pitbulls. always wants to do something. So i have to stop every few minutes even if for few seconds. Throwing something, tug war or scratching.

Good suggestion though.

Cheettat

The Demolisher
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
eBook Releaser
Active User
Member for 5 years
I like pitbulls they are cute and strong but they are just not fluffy which is really uncool

userdied

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Haha yea.they can't have big hairs. Hunters ,fighters just don't workout with big hairs.
But they snuggle the same.always sleep between my legs head on my stomatch if i cover us with a blanket. If not then sleep on my shoulder.

But pitbulls are trouble.even pups .forget about fighting.even if they don't. They chew everything to pieces. Sofa ,shoes. Now we can not even keep a sofa in house.i always slept on floor for my back till my imported pitbull female gave pups.

Pitbulls have earned my respect.

Cheettat

The Demolisher
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
eBook Releaser
Active User
Member for 5 years
that's really nice. I hope you are having fun

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
What about Fortnite? I play on PC and Xbox and with a free epic games account, your stuff carries over on all platforms

userdied

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I just saw the trailer. Definitely looks great. But there is a flaw in me. It turns even worse when i play on line with other players.

Whatever i do in my life i have to be number 1.i stop doing everything till i achieve that. Yesterday my friend was playing bead a board game with random on line players. I ended up winning almost all

Highlight ? 1 guy had 5 caps left and i had 3. We spent almost 1 hour till i finally won somehow making him stress out.look at screen shot. I gave players back all space but they wouldn't even come out.

Imagine me playing shooting and losing.

Woooof I'll end up buying everything and tear my hairs apart.

Have you heard of a On line game called Travian? It's a browser game that for many years received award for best browser game.i played alone while every account had multiple players. While all were raiding with swordsman and horse riders. I raided With spear man whose attack is least in game. Still i won gold medal every week for highest raids without losing my spearman on that.i could have imported another champion Pitbull with money i wasted.for 3 months i didn't sleep more then 2:30 hours.
Till this day i hold the record.

If it's worth doing i do it properly or not at all.
Forgive me for babbling
Could you suggest me any off line game? If you know

Attachments

Last edited:

themiscyra

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Don't know if you like it, but I suggest Mount&Blade: Warband. It's addictive, though.