Looking for Event Managers!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,933 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Hello everyone,

we all know there's always a way to "improve" and this time I was thinking about being more active in contests and events, but as you may already know, I don't have that much time to think about contests, too. This is the reason I decided to look for event managers.

The role of an event manager will be to discuss and share ideas about new and exciting contests, describing in details what they will be about, including prizes and rules.

As a sign of gratitude and to be recognized as Event Managers, users who will apply will receive a special tag, a custom username color and a trophy, so if you're interested in helping us further more, you can keep reading below :)

To apply, please reply below providing as many details as you can, including the following:

- Experience with similar tasks
- Managing capacities
- Availability during week-ends
- Daily presence
- Availability to join our Viber group to further discuss

If you do have any questions, please feel free to contact me via private conversation, I'm available at any time.

Thanks for reading! :)

Last edited:

Vampir Lord

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hello [B]Sbenny[/B]

Great opportunity for anyone who like to be Event Manager I love to be that one!

I don't have experience with similar tasks however I got all the time needed 24/7 I will try all my best to succeed,age 30+ about join Viber group that's not a problem.

I hope you get what you looking for If need someone like me I will be here thank you.

Mavin

⭐?️SBENNY MARSHAL?️⭐
Member for 6 years
Hello...i'd love to be an event manager on here at sbenny.com. i have experience as an admin on a facebook page,i really dont know if that counts :). Am 23 years of age and am always online 18+ hours a day. I have a viber account so am I'll be willing to join the group.i'll be happy if my application is accorded via response. Thank you.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Thanks for showing interest, @Vampir Lord and @Mavin.

Please send me a private message including your phone number and I'll invite you into our staff group where we can further discuss about this :)

And again, thank you!

Life Hacker

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
Don't know if you are still recruiting so here i will just type my details

1.Born on January 23rd 1999 and 19 years old as of now or 20 maybe
2.Yeah i have viber so i can join the group
3.I can be active for 12+ hours and willing to be able extend it too if needed during weekends and i'm usually active in the forum on weekdays
4.As for experience i'm an admin of my Facebook page which has 100+ likes i also have my own website too
5.I have also little siblings through whom i have gotten the experience to manage people and how to engage them by giving them what they like

Catboost

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Name: Andrè

Experience with tasks as events

In reality I am a co-host for a lan party in norway, and I do alot of events there, I try to make it fun and possibly challenging at the same time.
I also work with alot of people with events in real life and I think its a great and awesome experience to try online aswell!
When I saw the post I got really

Managing capacities

As said earlier I run a LAN party in norway, and I also come from a community of management. I love to manage and work with alot of people to discuss events, prices and rules.
So I am well known with how manage huge

Availability during week-ends

Now, this really depends. Sometimes I could be very busy at week-ends, but im mostly home and will be available during all times.

Daily presence

I try to be on the forums alot, I look out for new mods and other apps that could be fun to try out.

Im turning 16 in about 2 months.

Availability to join our Viber group to further discuss.

This wont be a problem at all.

Thank you!

Kind regards
Catboost // Andrè

Marshall

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
- Experience with similar tasks- no sorry, haven't had any experience
- Managing capacities-i manage my own YouTube channel and answer any questions in comments and help in anyway i can
- Availability during week-ends- yes
- Daily presence- everyday 3 until 8pm
- Age-17
- Availability to join our Viber group to further discuss-yes

Status
Not open for further replies.