Looking for Group: XBOX One

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,322,721 happy users since 2014.
Register

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
Hey Everyone!

Do you have an online game you love to play, but it's hard without an active team? Are you looking to fill vacancies in any of your guilds or clans? Here is a place where you can find people to fill those empty places in your XBOX One Teams!

Just reply to this post with a game you actively play and your username or group name!

Happy Gaming Everyone!

Taylorla

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I play games like Red Dead Redemption 2, Fallout 76, GTA 5 and Far Cry 5 to name a small few. I love gaming and am on almost everyday. My Xbox gamer tag is: MaryJaneTaylor

Look forward to playing with some new people. Happy gaming 😊👍

Cheettat

The Demolisher
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
eBook Releaser
Active User
Member for 5 years
I play games like Red Dead Redemption 2, Fallout 76, GTA 5 and Far Cry 5 to name a small few. I love gaming and am on almost everyday. My Xbox gamer tag is: MaryJaneTaylor

You already played red dead redemption 2 and fall out 76 that's really nice . I must ask what are your views about both the games

Taylorla

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Well i was a huge fan of all of the Fallout series and sadly when they took out the human AI's in the new one I was so disappointed. I actually loved playing alone in the game without having actual human players running around with the ability to kill you. I was playing and ran into someone, waved hi and he shot and killed me which makes you lose things you have collected not to mention the multiple glitches. I haven't gotten too far into the game as I quit after I kept dying from a ghost that I couldn't see and couldn't kill. Very disappointing.

Red Dead Redemption 2 is amazing. I loved the first one and I love the second even more. The game play is amazing. So much story and so many things to do. It's somewhat repetitive when it comes to hunting but technically that's what hunting in real life is. The game is extremely realistic. I am about 80% through the game so far and haven't even touched the online game play of it yet. Highly recommend this game if you like open world game play. Wish there was more fast travel ports but guess they can't be perfect. Lol

Cheettat

The Demolisher
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
eBook Releaser
Active User
Member for 5 years
Well i was a huge fan of all of the Fallout series and sadly when they took out the human AI's in the new one I was so disappointed. I actually loved playing alone in the game without having actual human players running around with the ability to kill you. I was playing and ran into someone, waved hi and he shot and killed me which makes you lose things you have collected not to mention the multiple glitches. I haven't gotten too far into the game as I quit after I kept dying from a ghost that I couldn't see and couldn't kill. Very disappointing.

Red Dead Redemption 2 is amazing. I loved the first one and I love the second even more. The game play is amazing. So much story and so many things to do. It's somewhat repetitive when it comes to hunting but technically that's what hunting in real life is. The game is extremely realistic. I am about 80% through the game so far and haven't even touched the online game play of it yet. Highly recommend this game if you like open world game play. Wish there was more fast travel ports but guess they can't be perfect. Lol
Thanks for the views . I have played fall out 4 and I was thinking to buy fallout 76 but I was still confused about it and for red dead redemption I haven't played it yet but I have seen the reviews and they were not that good tbh , they all said that first series was more good and this one was just repetitive and nothing new to enjoy . I recently bought 2k19 which is a really nice only if you like these type of games

Taylorla

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thanks for the views . I have played fall out 4 and I was thinking to buy fallout 76 but I was still confused about it and for red dead redemption I haven't played it yet but I have seen the reviews and they were not that good tbh , they all said that first series was more good and this one was just repetitive and nothing new to enjoy . I recently bought 2k19 which is a really nice only if you like these type of games
Not a huge fan of basketball in general so sadly no its not the type of game for me. I am Canadian so I woundlt mind trying an NHL game lol. I love all Olympic games but it's been a long time since they released a new one. I loved the original one that came out on the original Nintendo lol about 30 years ago hahaha. Damn I'm old 🧓

Cheettat

The Demolisher
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
eBook Releaser
Active User
Member for 5 years
Not a huge fan of basketball in general so sadly no its not the type of game for me. I am Canadian so I woundlt mind trying an NHL game lol. I love all Olympic games but it's been a long time since they released a new one. I loved the original one that came out on the original Nintendo lol about 30 years ago hahaha. Damn I'm old 🧓
Actually I was talking about wrestling 2k19 not basketball . Basketball is nba2k19 . And nobody is old to play games you know. Especially women, they are always young and attractive , age is just a number . And you know it's always written above 16 or 18 so anyone above that age can play games 😘
Post automatically merged:

Btw do you have kinect cause it's really fun to play with kinect

Taylorla

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Yes age is just a number but my insides say other wise lol especially after just having a baby 9 months ago 🤣. Can't jump, sneeze or cough like I used too hahahahaha.

Cheettat

The Demolisher
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
eBook Releaser
Active User
Member for 5 years
Yes age is just a number but my insides say other wise lol especially after just having a baby 9 months ago 🤣. Can't jump, sneeze or cough like I used too hahahahaha.
That's really nice , congratulations. So is it a gamer girl or a gamer boy. And don't worry you will be just fine , that's just part of life . You will be running and sneezing Again like you used to just give yourself a proper rest and take care of yourself

Krazyk104

ก็็็็็็็็็็็((<(<>.(<>..<>).<>)>))ก้้้้้้้้้้้
Member for 5 years

That's me the invisible woman 😜add me on Xbox GT=Bioody Thumbz (yes that's an i)
dae14732-a875-4011-a8ef-26e26af9af2c.png

Taylorla

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I will definitely add you I am currently out of Canada🇨🇦 and visiting Arizona 🇺🇸. We will play soon 😁👍