Looking for hosted games/LLC recommendations

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,839 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iro4

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
So i've tried to play wayhaven out of curiousity and it turned out pretty good! I'm amazed with how they focused on character building and main plot, and not just focused on romance..

Since i can't possibly try all hosted games one by one, i really need some good recommendations

Specifically the one that also focused on character building with slow and fluffy romance but gives you butterflies, not just flirt all the ways and they're yours 😂

I̶ ̶a̶l̶s̶o̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶g̶s̶t̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶g̶r̶a̶t̶e̶f̶u̶l̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶i̶ ̶f̶o̶u̶n̶d̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶t̶o̶r̶y̶

crazycupcake

✭ DatingSim Lover ✭
Member for 6 years
Try These:
  1. Wayhaven Chronicle book 1 & 2
  2. The Courting of Miss Bennet
  3. Love At Elevation
  4. Creme De La Creme
  5. Heart of The House
  6. Psy High & Psy High 2
  7. Affairs of The Court: Choice of Romance (this one is a bit heavy and the fluff not exactly there but romance is the main point still)

Iro4

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Try These:
  1. Wayhaven Chronicle book 1 & 2
  2. The Courting of Miss Bennet
  3. Love At Elevation
  4. Creme De La Creme
  5. Heart of The House
  6. Psy High & Psy High 2
  7. Affairs of The Court: Choice of Romance (this one is a bit heavy and the fluff not exactly there but romance is the main point still)
Yess i just saw a thread about wayhaven book 2 and definitely gonna read that, i also already downloaded heart on the house it looks interesting, i'm gonna try to read that first and look at the rest of your recommendations..

Have you read community college hero and lost heir? I saw a lot of people liking them but i'm not sure if i should try to read them or not
Post automatically merged:

I'd recommend Hero Project or The Superlatives
i looked at hero project and the reviews said its too focused on politics, i'm probably gonna skip it since i'm not really into politics (i'm sorry)

and there's 2 superlatives when i checked, which one to read first?

Last edited:

crazycupcake

✭ DatingSim Lover ✭
Member for 6 years
Yess i just saw a thread about wayhaven book 2 and definitely gonna read that, i also already downloaded heart on the house it looks interesting, i'm gonna try to read that first and look at the rest of your recommendations..

Have you read community college hero and lost heir? I saw a lot of people liking them but i'm not sure if i should try to read them or not
Post automatically merged:

i looked at hero project and the reviews said its too focused on politics, i'm probably gonna skip it since i'm not really into politics (i'm sorry)

community college hero, i remember reading it a long time ago but none actually marked in my brain so probably for me its not interesting dont know about the other opinion. as for lost heir, the trilogy has a really good romance plot but the content of romance is not much. Romance is its third genre after fantasy aand adventure afterall.

Iro4

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
community college hero, i remember reading it a long time ago but none actually marked in my brain so probably for me its not interesting dont know about the other opinion. as for lost heir, the trilogy has a really good romance plot but the content of romance is not much. Romance is its third genre after fantasy aand adventure afterall.
i see.. thanks for the recommendations anyway, it's more than enough to binge read all day 😂

thelurker39

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
This here is the list of hosted & choice of games with romance.

- Tokyo Wizard
- Tally Ho
- Choice of Romance
- Samurai of Hyuga (Series)
- Love at elevation
- The Lost Heir (Trilogy)
- Choice of Magics
- The Great Tournament 1 & 2
- Evertree Inn
- Magium
- Choice of Robots
- Choice of Mobster
- Lords of Aswick's : first of his blood
- Courting of miss Bennett
- Stronghold : A heroes Fate
- WayHaven Chronicles 1 & 2

IppoTheDriller

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
From the top of my head:
HeroRise (trilogy)
The Great tournament (that one was my first actually, since there's a sequel I also recommend it but I prefer this one personally)
Keeper of the sun and moon (Sera is best ro fight me)
Dragon racer
Totem force
Also (dunno if you are interested in reading works in progress but...) there's this one that i have been following called Diaspora.

simdimlim

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years

It's okay. It's good that you read the reviews so that you'll know what you're getting. And these guys have been recommending good CYOA books so definitely gotta sift through what you'd like to buy. Also gonna agree to the Lord of Aswick recommendation. Lol. That one is great and I think the sequel is already in progress.
Aetherfall is the first book and shattered world's is the sequel.

Iro4

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
So.. I've been reading some of the recommendations and i mostly only read 1 or 2 chapters and mostly skip all of them but i've finnished samurai of hyuga.. it's the best hosted games i've played untill now.. Gives me all the feels and cried at the end of book 3 and 4 lol, can't wait for the next book.. I also read shadow society and that's make me realise i'm looking for first person mc(with me or i and telling mc's mind) rather than 3rd person (with you and a lot of yous) bc it feels like i'm being narrated than being inside the game which make me uneasy.. I'm so picky but i'll try to break the "you's" wall since i have no idea what to read next and you guys already list me a lot of recommendations, thanks for that!

PoorKid028

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Lost Heir (trilogy)
Dragon Racer
Zombie Exodus
Psy High 1 and 2
The Superlatives
Tin Star
Last Wizard

I always love Lost Heir (trilogy) but it's difficult for me to end it with happy ending lol

Averydwighttt

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
You should definetly try Fatehaven it's the same author as SOH and it's pretty good!💕💗

Jamil583

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Zombie exodus safehaven was really good but I like zombie stories so idk if its your cup of tea.

Status
Not open for further replies.