Lottery duplicate numbers

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,489 happy users since 2014.
Register

Alexx93

Ego died he came alive
Active User
Member for 5 years
Hi all

I know this may seem a tad anal but when using the new lucky dip feature on the lottery. It sometimes produces a duplicate number which you then have to manually change, it would make the experience a tad smoother if there is a way to avoid it generating a duplicate number.

All the best
Alexx992

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I was thinking about it as well when I coded the initial script, but never had time to fix it. I'll do my best to fix it soon. If by any chance I forget about it this week, don't hesitate to remind me via PM :)

Thanks for your suggestion!

Alexx93

Ego died he came alive
Active User
Member for 5 years
Thanks for the quick reply sbenny ...I wouldn't no where to start writing a script so thanks for all the work you put in so whenever your ready no rush needed.

All the best
Alexx992

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
I can add this to our list of projects so we don't forget XD.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
You're Welcome XD

Alexx93

Ego died he came alive
Active User
Member for 5 years
Would it also be possible to have a winners thread pinned to show how much people are winning, I feel it could help promote the use of the lottery ?

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
I am not sure, but I can add it to our staff discussion around the topic, and see what we can figure out :).

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I'm glad to announce the lottery dip bug has been fixed and also winning numbers are now displayed in the lottery draw history. Will look into starting a thread for lottery winners, altough it's a side project for the moment.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years