LOVE 365 STORY GIVEAWAY!!!!!!!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,048 happy users since 2014.
Register

Do you like the idea of this competition?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

AryStone

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
LOVE 365 COMPETITION!!!!!!

GIVEAWAY OF STORIES WORTH 800 COINS!!!

Hi to everyone that's interested in this giveaway. The new gift feature in love 365 seems pretty ace to me and I thought I'd use it for a good cause.
So, i thought it would be nice to share some stories with you since there isn't an updated working mod of Love 365 yet.

Screenshot_2018-07-09-15-15-33.png

I will select 2 people and award them with 400 coins each - worth of stories they choose. You can choose a main story or epilogue, special stories or whatever you want on the app ( as long as I can gift it).

All you have to do is reply to this thread stating what story or stories you would like and why. I will choose 2 of the best replies and announce the winners this Friday, 16:00 BST.

If this competition is a success I may do a second one. :)

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!!
-Ary.

NOTE: PLEASE DO NOT POST YOUR SUPPORT ID IN THE COMMENTS, IF YOU ARE A WINNER I WILL CONTACT YOU PERSONALLY AND REQUEST FOR YOUR SUPPORT ID.

Meizter

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Nice to do @AryStone !
I dont know the game so i wont participate,,
BUT.. Good luck to the people who enter!

deianearra

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Oh oh oh ! I'd love to have Main Story : Yuki Saejima and Main Story : Mamoru Kishi !
I always love older man who is badass on their own way, so when i saw Yuki Saejima's banner on the Love 365, i constantly fall for him <3
Not only he is a science teacher (which is my favorite lecture), but also he is having a soft side beside of his demonic behavior towards bad students ! That's why i fall for him so hard and wanted to have his main story.

As for Mamoru Kishi, i once played Baddest Bidder for a long time a go (the free prologue) and as you can see from my favorite type, i love him ! From a cold & bad vibes old man for having a soft side, is my weakness ! I love how he tease the MC but having a hidden feels for her time by time ! So i want to learn more about him by read his main story and want to see his soft and caring side !

Thank you so much for this opportunity :)

TokiyoCats

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hello! ♡ First Thank you so much for this opportunity it's so nice of you ^-^

As for my favorite story or stories I would like to have would be Irresistible Mistakes: Shunichiro Season 2

Reasoning why is well I've finished his season 1 and I've always wanted to read his season 2 but I've never had the chance to get it for myself, I want to see how much him and the MC have come together since the first season, I just love how their so different but their kinda the same they click you know ^^

Thank you once more and Goodluck to everyone♡!

Melody20

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
First, thank you so much for this awesome giveaway! It's so nice of you to do that!

There's so many guys to choose from, so the struggle is for real. But recently Her Love in the Force was also added to the app. Since I still haven't read any characters from that game yet I would say I want to try Jin Namba. I've been wanting to read his story for so long but never got the chance to. I tend to go for older guys first more, I don't know there's just something bout them. Lol Plus he seems like an interesting character to read. I tried reading his stories sample and I like it so far and want to know what happens in his story and I want to find out bout his past and why he doesn't remove his ring.

Hana Cornely

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I made an offical account just for this contest. Pls choose me, i really want eisuke's season 2 story. It would be great for me, he is so powerful and i really wanna find out more about him. Thanks for the oportunity @AryStone

AryStone

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Winners of the contest are ALL OF YOU!!!

@deianearra | @TokiyoCats | @Melody20 | @Hana Cornely

Hello and thank you to all who participated in my contest. As there was a small number of participants (and I have more than a few spare coins in my account), I have decided to offer you all with a story worth 400 coins each. I will shortly contact you individually and make sure I have all correct details to award you with your chosen story. Congratulations to you all.
-Ary.

Status
Not open for further replies.