Mod apk Love Island: The Game v4.2.4 - Unlimited Gems & Unlimited Tickets (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,343 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

anycat

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
It's stuck at 66% :/
(edit)
I tried signing up with my email, didn't work. I also tried using my facebook account and it didn't work either, i tried reinstalling too, still nothing. It's probably an error with the game itself.

Last edited:

SexyLips40

Savage Lv6️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
okay so I followed the steps that I'm supposed to do whenever my screen is stuck at 66% and not budging at all, so I signed into my facebook account to let it load/log in with and still it continues being stuck with the 66% but wishfully it changes up soon as in begins to load all the way so I can play my game once and for all, but I'm going to try sighing up and using another access account and I'll write another post when i have something to report.... btw do not blame this on the mod being made guys, this is on the creators of the game love island the game and I say that becuz it's something that they need to fix asap
Post automatically merged:

okay so I followed the steps that I'm supposed to do whenever my screen is stuck at 66% and not budging at all, so I signed into my facebook account to let it load/log in with and still it continues being stuck with the 66% but wishfully it changes up soon as in begins to load all the way so I can play my game once and for all, but I'm going to try sighing up and using another access account and I'll write another post when i have something to report.... btw do not blame this on the mod being made guys, this is on the creators of the game love island the game and I say that becuz it's something that they need to fix asap

Emma4ang3l

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years

Hmm so you say even if I log in with my Facebook account that I used from the start it should start fetching the data at some point?

SexyLips40

Savage Lv6️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
I didn't mean to sound confussing, but nope I tried doing it with facebook, but no luck what so ever but if you do it while logging into you're FB account I hope it works for you (also you give tips on how you did it) so I'm doing the progress again to see if it'll finally work this time around (signing up they make you use you're Google account)which is me signing up using my gmail account, but if this process doesn't work say for instance, then I'll just play the first season that works just fine as in it loads correctly and takes you to the game

DDutch08

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
nope def not the mod, I installed mine from playstore and even tho I don't log in it keeps getting stuck at 66%

Emma4ang3l

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
I didn't mean to sound confussing, but nope I tried doing it with facebook, but no luck what so ever but if you do it while logging into you're FB account I hope it works for you (also you give tips on how you did it) so I'm doing the progress again to see if it'll finally work this time around (signing up they make you use you're Google account)which is me signing up using my gmail account, but if this process doesn't work say for instance, then I'll just play the first season that works just fine as in it loads correctly and takes you to the game
Hmm. I see. well keep us updated then :D I did try using Google but for a reason it's not really working? I tried with guest, not working. I did finished the first season, but if this is not working, i might go for another character in season 1

nope def not the mod, I installed mine from playstore and even tho I don't log in it keeps getting stuck at 66%
yep. we did realized it's not the mood since the first season and Christmas special work fine
Only the new season is not. Maybe they are updating the content? I saw that the last episode is going to be out in August.

Emilijad

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Stuck at 66% even after reinstalling 😏😏 pls fix it

SexyLips40

Savage Lv6️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
you guys if you down load the modded apk of love island the game it's not the creator of the modded apk's fault for the screen being stuck at 66% it's the developer's who created the game becuz they have to fix the error/bug which I'm wishing is fixed today becuz so far the steps it's saying to do ain't working for anyone expect for 20% or 30% of you guys and it hasn't worked for me regardless how many times I've tried etc.... I've emailed the staff of love island the game letting them know about this error that is going on with season 2 and I hope they take care of it today asap becuz I'd like to play without being stuck at the loading screen that hasn't moved expect for to be stuck on 66%

DDutch08

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
what fusebox suggests doesn't work at all😔

AxelVIII

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Works great!!

Reminder to all players that bugs like the 66% loading glitch come from the original game, they don't have to do with the mod ^^

xTAngelx

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Was reluctant to uninstall and reinstall because I knew I would have to start over since I didn't login with FB. But after installing and going back in, I immediately remembered I actually connected the account with my email and I now have all my progress back... lol *relief* thanks for the update again :) seems to be working just fine so far👍🏽😊

Status
Not open for further replies.